Mobi365 Jilly’s Project 365 - 2022

039/365

B48FF86C-28C1-4FE0-B167-56C64AE67847.jpeg

Out with Poppy this morning.

78E9DB09-C711-426A-9E73-2DC6B8B7EE3B.jpeg

Off-roaders! Our neighbours’ children’s bikes.

D3106768-72C5-4B28-907D-68A6E4DDA049.jpeg

Decim8

Oh no! How are you feeling?

Bad luck and I'm sure its all now down to luck. Hopefully you won't feel too bad, the vaccinations really do help. :thumbs:
I feel like I’ve got a cold - a bit of a cough and a scratchy throat; not sore exactly. And a bit tired. I haven’t lost my appetite, sense of taste or smell. It’s the blooming pantomime rehearsals. Even though the windows were open, we were very close when we were dancing and singing. Apparently, singing is an excellent way of spreading the virus.:rolleyes:

I feel like I’ve got a cold - a bit of a cough and a scratchy throat; not sore exactly. And a bit tired. I haven’t lost my appetite, sense of taste or smell. It’s the blooming pantomime rehearsals. Even though the windows were open, we were very close when we were dancing and singing. Apparently, singing is an excellent way of spreading the virus.:rolleyes:
Ah, bad luck. Please let me stay covid free for another two weeks. I have a Valentines Ball on Saturday. Leaving for SA on Sunday so shouldn’t be a problem but don’t want to miss the wedding next Friday either. With Tom being Club Captain I can’t get out of the ball. :( We have to do the first dance but I’ve warned him he’s on his own after that!

042/365

View attachment 176676
Having to be creative with only the house and the garden as my playground. Believe it or not, the seed feeders on the trees are reflections in the pond.
Native camera app
Clever. Glad you told us. With a cursory look, I was struggling to work out how you got the fairy whisps around the feeders.

043/365

View attachment 176756

View attachment 176755

Having to be a bit creative. Rog bought me some flowers yesterday, so I’ve photographed parts of the bunch. DistressedFx and iColorama for the shadow.
Beautiful, I love the structure of the leaf in the first one. Good to see you’re creative. That should be a sign that you’re not totally knocked out by the evil omikron :thumbs:

Beautiful, I love the structure of the leaf in the first one. Good to see you’re creative. That should be a sign that you’re not totally knocked out by the evil omikron :thumbs:
Thank you. No, it’s only like a cold. It’s being confined to the house and garden that I don’t like.

045/365

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!:hearteyes:

View attachment 176823

Inspired by deepop David, a bunch of flowers from my DH, processed in iColorama>Style>Simplify (with all manner of adjustments). Choose your favourite - it’s just for you this Valentine’s Day.:kissingheart:
You soppy romantic, Jilly :lmao:
(nice edits :))

Back
Top Bottom