Mobi Members' self-portraits

I searched for it and found too many results. Who's the app developer, if you could check?

IMG_1008.JPG

It's this first one by masquerade technologies. Pretty fun app [emoji1303]

Nah, not going there. Spend way to much time messing with apps as it is. Not getting sucked into this one!

I keep looking at it in the App Store and thinking [same as RoseCat] and coming back to your post for a reality check. I don't *do* videos, like you I've got plenty to mess around with -- and I catch myself thinking 'ooh, it's free, maybe I should...' Like storing bottled water against the zombie invasion.

Omg I'm a dork. I just realized that it was "post a creative selfie", not a stupid mug photo on a beach. Doh! [emoji851]
Oh dear, and there's us thinking that was you being creative, in the extreme, with yourself... :sneaky:

Creative is as creative does sir, nothing in the OP about the roolz of engagement but, if you would prefer it swapped for something 'more creative', just post your new iMage below, tag me and we'll merge the posts... :D

Omg I'm a dork. I just realized that it was "post a creative selfie", not a stupid mug photo on a beach. Doh! [emoji851]

Nope, this is a great image! [emoji1][emoji1360] I think a lot of us (ME) don't take selfies much, or don't like to post photos of themselves (ME) so they doctor up the images (a lot!) to sort of *hide* the face (ME). [emoji849]

Back
Top Bottom