APPstract RESULT: 2WeeklyAbstractChallenge #20 16-30 August

8F1B3480-ECDE-41A3-9C64-58C86032D438.jpeg

I drew this in SketchClub with the instructions from one of the Art Games pins on ‘how to draw an abstract’. Filled in the shapes with different of my bgs and/or block colour from SC. Blended in SC and Union. Looks like a filter in SnapSeed, too.

View attachment 148764

I drew this in SketchClub with the instructions from one of the Art Games pins on ‘how to draw an abstract’. Filled in the shapes with different of my bgs and/or block colour from SC. Blended in SC and Union. Looks like a filter in SnapSeed, too.
Great stainglass window!

View attachment 148764

Fabulous. I love those little imperfections in the black lines that do make it look like a leaded stained glass window. :inlove:

Love this. Like a bonkers patchwork quilt.

I started off trying to copy Wonderful David deepop ’s bonkers quilt and got distracted with SketchClub brushes — basic shapes and patterned erasers over block colours. I don’t know if it meets the ‘bonkers’ criteria, but it does look quilt-like to me.

08006120-5F81-476B-9207-A73B58EEB7AE.jpeg

I really like some of the little patterned squares - I’m going to enlarge and see if I can paint over to make a new image. Without iColorama know how :joycat::sleepy::disrelieved:

I started off trying to copy Wonderful David deepop ’s bonkers quilt and got distracted with SketchClub brushes — basic shapes and patterned erasers over block colours. I don’t know if it meets the ‘bonkers’ criteria, but it does look quilt-like to me.

View attachment 148812

I really like some of the little patterned squares - I’m going to enlarge and see if I can paint over to make a new image. Without iColorama know how :joycat::sleepy::disrelieved:
Oh yes, do! There are lots of squares that would warrant further attention.

Back
Top Bottom