B&W RESULT:#76 Black & White Challenge

My lovely friend Jane, who i’m staying with all month. Taken with the Tin Type app :)

View attachment 109512
Isn’t she lovely (cue for a song). I’ve just been going back over the photos in the Challenge and, for the first time, I see that Tintype has inserted some colours into this one. I don’t want Jane to have to leave the party for being inappropriately dressed :lol:, so could you make her black and white and repost? If you have difficulty doing that just post again and we’ll sort out the duplication later.:thumbs:

Foot bridge.
20180517_184124-01.jpeg

Over processed but that's how I roll :p

Isn’t she lovely (cue for a song). I’ve just been going back over the photos in the Challenge and, for the first time, I see that Tintype has inserted some colours into this one. I don’t want Jane to have to leave the party for being inappropriately dressed :lol:, so could you make her black and white and repost? If you have difficulty doing that just post again and we’ll sort out the duplication later.:thumbs:
Oops, i peered at it and did wonder but thought “ah well Jilly will let me know if there is some colour in there...” Back shortly with truly monochrome version....

IMG_9966.JPG

Getting in the the city [emoji3] view from Roosevelt Island Tram - Manhattan - NYC

Iphone 7 and Snapseed

Okilly-dokilly, it’s that time again. Time to close the Black and White Challenge and ask last week’s winner to choose their favourites. Last week’s winner was rizole Rizole, so it’s over to you.:thumbs: As usual, I’m looking forward to seeing what you pick.:D

Back
Top Bottom