B&W RESULT:#79 Black & White Challenge

Boy and cat

Shot with iPhone X native camera app or maybe it was Camera-M app - I shot a bunch and used both apps.

Cropped and various smaller adjustments in Snapseed. Also added a lens blur effect in Snapseed to get more focus to the cat's and my son's eyes. Switched over to VSCO and dribbled around for a while with different BW presets and in the end I chose the KX4. After that, I did some fine-tuning still in VSCO

Dear judge, after having seen the postings here this far I am sure I could not win. And that's GOOD :rog: Nor my English or my knowledge of photographic terminology is good enough to formulate wise words about photos. To be true I really don't know much about photography at all. I just shoot and edit according to my daily mood. So it would not be possible for me to be a judge.

After a bit of pressure from some Mobi folks :lol: - I hereby post a portrait of my son and a kitten taken this weekend

14FC05DD-F6DD-4630-88E3-574CD00FDF64.jpg

Boy and cat

Shot with iPhone X native camera app or maybe it was Camera-M app - I shot a bunch and used both apps.

Cropped and various smaller adjustments in Snapseed. Also added a lens blur effect in Snapseed to get more focus to the cat's and my son's eyes. Switched over to VSCO and dribbled around for a while with different BW presets and in the end I chose the KX4. After that, I did some fine-tuning still in VSCO

Dear judge, after having seen the postings here this far I am sure I could not win. And that's GOOD :rog: Nor my English or my knowledge of photographic terminology is good enough to formulate wise words about photos. To be true I really don't know much about photography at all. I just shoot and edit according to my daily mood. So it would not be possible for me to be a judge.

After a bit of pressure from some Mobi folks :lol: - I hereby post a portrait of my son and a kitten taken this weekend

View attachment 110270
:eek:Now you’ve brought the full glare of the judge’s attention on you.:lol: Did nobody tell you that Ann loves kittens.:lmao:

Is that TMI?
TMI - The Marriott Intl? I think so. It wasn’t far from The Falls at all. I expect there’s a plaque or something in the toilet recording the event. I remember starting to laugh because I just couldn’t stop and there was someone else in the toilet which made it even funnier.

Last edited:
Boy and cat

View attachment 110270
This is a gorgeous and heartwarming image.... a very, very fine contender for first place. :inlove:

Nor my English or my knowledge of photographic terminology is good enough to formulate wise words about photos. To be true I really don't know much about photography at all. I just shoot and edit according to my daily mood. So it would not be possible for me to be a judge.
I kindly disagree. Most of us aren’t professional photographers, and your English is excellent. We really just choose with our “guts”... you would be a wonderful judge. :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom