This is an amalgamation of 3 different pictures and my favourite Buddhist saying.
PicsArt_12-11-01.13.40-01-01.jpeg

RoseCat Catherine has kindly agreed to a 24 hour extension for MC this week so that

GroovyGouvy has some time, poor terse might perhaps find his ideas
rizole can work out that he can ask a passing teenager or adult ‘what line from an x or x or x goes with this’ or, indeed, stick a pin in a book of quotes, or, if all else fails, post the collage and invite his Mobi-friends to suggest a line/quote [challenge within a challenge, innit],
sinnerjohn can get over himself a bit more and discover creativity is the gift that keeps on giving
WildPlace to remember here at MobiTog we don’t allow ‘resting on laurels’

Have I missed anything, Cat? :mobibabe: :D

PS: so many definitions of collage around the place - from ‘more than one photo in s frame’ to ‘multi-media art’ and everything in between. Some of the quotes https://austinkleon.com/2010/02/10/25-quotes-to-help-you-steal-like-an-artis are new to me :thumbs:
I believe you, dear Jen, have beautifully hit every nail on the head. :D :mobibabe:

Oh well, as you put it so nicely it would be rude not to :rolleyes:

I wont bore you with the details but I have had a difficult couple of weeks and not had the headspace for this challenge.
So here's one I did last year, it's a picture with words so nearly qualifies.
View attachment 106409
It's my mate Lee who has a face that looks lived in. The quote is from some noir B&W movie, can't remember which but probably had Bogart in it.
I'll see if I can russel something up today as the deadline's been extended.
That is a great face. What a wonderful portrait.

Never seen it nor heard of, has to google her or show. But even without knowing I understood perfectly that this "URETHRA!" Simply stands for "Heureka!" or as the English say "Eureka!" [emoji1]
Think this will never be broadcasted in Germany. Suppose the dubbing would be a problem. But I'm curious what the show really is and will keep my eyes peeled to see an episode and have a real impression. [emoji1]

Homework day today and he had to get his picture taken reading a book in different situations. This one was dancing although it looks more like he was having an episode or something.
View attachment 106442

That is cool! [emoji177] At first I thought you did it with clone camera or such. And I still do, but don't worry it's still a collage. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Never seen it nor heard of, has to google her or show. But even without knowing I understood perfectly that this "URETHRA!" Simply stands for "Heureka!" or as the English say "Eureka!" [emoji1]
Think this will never be broadcasted in Germany. Suppose the dubbing would be a problem. But I'm curious what the show really is and will keep my eyes peeled to see an episode and have a real impression. [emoji1]
The Unbreakable Kimmy Shmidt is well worth a watch. I'd give it a 9 out of 10.

The Unbreakable Kimmy Shmidt is well worth a watch. I'd give it a 9 out of 10.
I’ve liked everything else you’ve recommended, so Kimmy Shmidt is on my list, thank you. We’ve just discovered that Dylan Moran did stand-up for years so we’re watching YouTube clips. My DH particularly likes his take on Male/female relationships :rolleyes:

Oh well, as you put it so nicely it would be rude not to :rolleyes:

I wont bore you with the details but I have had a difficult couple of weeks and not had the headspace for this challenge.
So here's one I did last year, it's a picture with words so nearly qualifies.
View attachment 106409
It's my mate Lee who has a face that looks lived in. The quote is from some noir B&W movie, can't remember which but probably had Bogart in it.
I'll see if I can russel something up today as the deadline's been extended.

The image more than ‘qualifies’ and nice to see your intensely photogenic mate Lee again. Did he ever get snapped up by Levi’s or some bad-ass alpha male product (don’t know if your generation ever saw the Marlboro Man) ?

Sorry you’ve had a difficult coupile of weeks: hope the art gave you something.

Back
Top Bottom