MobiColour RESULT: MC #122 Theme: Fauna & Flora - May 28-June 3, 2018

BC513098-A073-492F-B476-479AB31AC7F8.jpeg

Pelicans gliding on the breeze
Snapseed

View attachment 110021 Hello all. I’ve missed this place and people , and miss seeing the wonderful images - so I’m biting the bullet and facing the fear and readying myself for the angst as I try and make the technological bits and pieces work and not get the better of me. This is my “Pink Flora”

(Hi Sis xxx)

iPad Air
Becasso
Oilist

Hello sis :inlove: You’re a bit late - rizole has convinced everyone that you (and my DH) are a figment of my imagination, and that I’ve just got three accounts here :mobibabe:

Still, good to see you back, and with a lovely rose: nice pink: and I like the lacey effect.

Aren’t they so sweet. :inlove:They’ve got leaves like a primrose. I presume they must be from the same family.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen this flower...how pretty!
Hmm, hadn't noticed the leaves but I've never seen them before either. However, looking through my images I see I was fortunate to get the actual name in one of the images!

BA7AD3EC-3AA5-4BB7-91A8-CBF6B17CBC64.jpeg

The Klingons won’t be far away!
:D I think they're the missing link between birds and dinosaurs. (Pelicans, that is, not Klingons.) Yes, I was on a cliff but also just a few steps off the road. Most of the shoreline around here is like that, and you need stairs or rock scrambling to get down to the beach.

Back
Top Bottom