MobiColour RESULT: MC #122 Theme: Fauna & Flora - May 28-June 3, 2018

Guess so. And also that we're becoming more and more demanding. Heck, I remember when I bought (and got broke) a brand new Sony Ericsson K750i: oooh the best camera so far. Two years later, a second hand Nokia N95: oooh the best camera so far.

And these days: Ok, I've had this phone for 3.5 hours now. I want a better camera!

Ad infinitum...
I wanted a better camera even before I had received my new 7 Plus. I knew it was better than what I had before but still not what I was hoping for.

CDF96970-B55E-4EE4-88C6-ACC102446460.jpeg

Body modification rituals among the Otariidae
ACDSee Pro, Snapseed, Enlight

Me neither. Wikipedia says it's a myco-heterotroph and gets its energy from parasitising mycorrhizal fungi that get their energy from trees, so it doesn't need it's own chlorophyll.
Right. There’s another similar one I see less often called Pinesap or Dutchman’s Pipe. Both plants are lacking chlorophyll- or saprophytic, are considered to be flowering plants, and both are somehow related to blueberries. These plants have been reclassified a few times so there is some confusion about them in older books.

Athletic Little Bugger
View attachment 110158
View attachment 110157
Halide, Snapseed
This little fella actually looked up at me when I took his photo. Then he jumped into a box on the table to the right of this shot.
I've been looked at by a jumping spider when trying to photograph it. They are always too quick for me to get a decent capture. Nice.

Back
Top Bottom