MobiColour RESULT: MC #124 Theme WET - June 11-17

That is quite something and much better than Bon Jovi's difficult 3rd album ( like I know :lmao: )
Fab and a great interpretation of the theme!:thumbs:
Oh, nice - love the interplay of that ribbed-looking L side and the wordage of the sign. And top marks for strong leading lines :thumbs:
Thanks a bunch! And LOL John.

I'd like to know that as well!

Keeps it dryer, lasts longer?

I think that's it -- it's easier to redo the roof than to redo the bridge itself. Wikipedia says "Uncovered wooden bridges typically have a lifespan of only 10 to 15 years because of the effects of rain and sun." And it would keep the bridge clear in snow country, too, I guess.
I was just going to Google it but Ted’s already been there. :blush::thumbs:

View attachment 110632

The lineup
Capitola Beach, just south of Santa Cruz, an easy break for beginning surfers and already crowded. Everone who's venturing out wears a wetsuit because the water is cold (thanks to the Pacific Coast being swept by a current coming down from the north).
Snapseed, ACDSee Pro
I love this shot!

Waterproof.
F2A877A2-25BF-4572-B346-1C01C2E41747.jpeg

Since it was raining heavily today it seemed like a perfect opportunity to make some wet pictures. The screen is lit but it doesn’t show much from this angle. I removed the case to keep the walnut panel dry and I made a rain guard over the lens to keep it dry. Although, now that I think about it, maybe that would give a nice wet look to the pictures.
Rainsuit for me. I didn’t want to get wet since it’s only 8°C today.

Waterproof.
View attachment 110650
Since it was raining heavily today it seemed like a perfect opportunity to make some wet pictures. The screen is lit but it doesn’t show much from this angle. I removed the case to keep the walnut panel dry and I made a rain guard over the lens to keep it dry. Although, now that I think about it, maybe that would give a nice wet look to the pictures.
Rainsuit for me. I didn’t want to get wet since it’s only 8°C today.
I can feel RoseCat cringing already :lol:

Back
Top Bottom