MobiColour RESULT: MC #124 Theme WET - June 11-17

Beautiful, and what a basis for a collage!:)

I was splashing (carefully - so as not to disturb that glass-like transparency) around in the water peering at clumps of seaweed for just that purpose. There were lots of tiny little fishies in tiny little schools darting around - not one of the little buggers showed up in ten plus images, btw ...
anyway, I liked the image as it was and forgot all about Wrecking it.

Succulent

293C442F-E6E5-447D-94D6-22E39977239F.jpeg

What if plants flowed like wet paint when they got wet...
94800A47-6AFD-4518-9623-9CF5E689A176.jpeg

Yesterday while I was in town I started thinking about other ways to express “wet-ness”, beside literal images, like the one below. I came up with a list.
79A4ED57-46EF-4047-BE33-EDC226D54091.jpeg

Anyhow, it was a first try.

Keeps it dryer, lasts longer?
I think that's it -- it's easier to redo the roof than to redo the bridge itself. Wikipedia says "Uncovered wooden bridges typically have a lifespan of only 10 to 15 years because of the effects of rain and sun." And it would keep the bridge clear in snow country, too, I guess.

I think that's it -- it's easier to redo the roof than to redo the bridge itself. Wikipedia says "Uncovered wooden bridges typically have a lifespan of only 10 to 15 years because of the effects of rain and sun." And it would keep the bridge clear in snow country, too, I guess.
That’s true about the snow, these days. In the olde days of horse and sleigh they used to shovel snow on the roadway inside the bridge so sleighs would slide through. The temperature inside the bridge was more stable than outside so the snow stayed snow instead of melting and freezing. The evidence shows covered bridges lasted a lot longer than uncovered ones.

Back
Top Bottom