MobiColour RESULT: MC #129 Theme: Movement - July 16-22, 2018

I use a gorilla pod, and a larger bendy-leg tripod, to "securely" attach to poles, handrails, and other objects, but I am still bordering on panic when someone walks by and everything shakes.
I use a Joby GripTight Micro, a pocket-size folding tripod, but I always keep a hand on the tripod legs when shooting off a railing or some other precarious spot.

EDIT: That is, I always do that now after watching tripod+iPhone fall off an unstable log and into the ocean.

Last edited:
Isn’t he an interesting character. I bet he’s got some stories to tell about his days as a hairdresser in the 70’s! Were the paintings that we saw in the video ones that he had painted? If so, he’s such a talent. It’s obvious, from the shop, that he’s interested in art, although cleaning probably isn’t his strength if the light switch is anything to go by.:lol:
The paintings are his.
Knowing what I do about him, I don't think that's muck on the light switch, I think its probably a patina and valued for it's aesthetic beauty. :appsir:

A little snowsquall.
94F371A6-3289-4350-9E8A-82957890B05D.gif

Live Photo > ImgPlay. Not sped up either.

I use a Joby GripTight Micro, a pocket-size folding tripod, but I always keep a hand on the tripod legs when shooting off a railing or some other precarious spot.

EDIT: That is, I always do that now after watching tripod+iPhone fall off unstable log and into the ocean.
Don’t you just hate it when that happens.

Maybe your camera needs a safety strap. One of the nice attributes of the Moment case is 2 attachment slots for a neck strap. I always use it when I’m out kayaking.
Thank you Brian. I have looked at the Moment cases and lenses, because you give them good ratings, and will probably take the plunge before long :)

20180719_193644-01.jpeg

My beloved Barney - something that this challenge and maybe a few other threads have taught me is that I'm rubbish at images with movement in them. You have manual control on the Samsung and I've been faffing about with it all week to no avail. So anyway this is Barney who never stays still while awake. I'm holding one of his balls........huh? Well I am :rolleyes:

View attachment 111993
My beloved Barney - something that this challenge and maybe a few other threads have taught me is that I'm rubbish at images with movement in them. You have manual control on the Samsung and I've been faffing about with it all week to no avail. So anyway this is Barney who never stays still while awake. I'm holding one of his balls........huh? Well I am :rolleyes:
Haha! What a great image! Love his ears sticking out like wings. :D

View attachment 111993
Flying dog! He needs a cape, John.

View attachment 111993
Haahaahaahaa! He seems happy about that too ;)

Eek!!!!! Did you learn NOTHING from Rizoles’s close encounter with the bus????
Apparetly not.

I love it! And trying to figure out how the heck you got this without falling over! :notworthy:

I did not go about this photo in the best way. Not having the good sense to stop I wrestled the phone from my front pocket, unlocked the lock screen, found the camera app and took the photo all while going along the bike path.

Back
Top Bottom