MobiColour RESULT: MC #133 Theme: Two Colors - August 13-19, 2018

81077AA2-474C-4BAC-B15C-87C1390C0F45.jpeg

Greens and whites
Snapseed, ACDSee Pro

So interesting!! Like a pour over I guess.

The beautiful grain on that wooden . . . bowl (?’).

The coffee drips into the wooden bowl?? :eek:

Yes and yes, I think. Wouldn't work for tea, and it was in a coffee roasting place, so I guess it must be. But it's not in use and just sits there looking pretty next to some other decorative stuff.

Yes and yes, I think. Wouldn't work for tea, and it was in a coffee roasting place, so I guess it must be. But it's not in use and just sits there looking pretty next to some other decorative stuff.
I would totally use it. :coffee:

Sky Blue and lake water Blue and some whiteish stuff. Snapseed

Do two shades of blue count as one color or two? :whistle:

View attachment 113050
Lovely vista.
I think rizole said just two colours, not just two shades. He’ll be here to pronounce at some point :) . Meantime, lovely vista!
I ran some hex values from the picture through http://paletton.com/ and although it's quite a flat palette the colours lie in different sections of the colour wheel. It's two colours as far as I'm concerned.

This gate has received a lot of mileage! :inlove:
:D Yes, every time I walk by there, I take another photo of it, and every now and then I see something new. I'm sure I have more photos of Hodge, but the gate may be running second.

One of the interesting things is how that pinkish color changes depending on the weather and time of day.

Back
Top Bottom