MobiColour RESULT: MC #133 Theme: Two Colors - August 13-19, 2018

I think rizole has lots here to keep him occupied for awhile..... so glad I’m not the judge this week!!! Whenever you’re ready, Rizole, no rush.

I've enjoyed this week, not least because I'm on holiday and have been able to join in at my own leisure, it's also thrown up some interesting pics.

My favourite sentence this week was zenjenny's
The danger of the untrammelled relativism inherent in the soi disant post-post-structuralists.
I wish I had a picture I could use this as a title for. :look:

Similarly, my favourite colour name was self satisfied red. zenjenny wins the chat this week, well played.

There were 31 pics on my shortlist after the first pass. I then got that down to 15 on the second.

Many good pics as usual. I particularly liked the more abstract but HMs to:
Jef for Union Station
RoseCat for Hydrangea & Putty
deepop for Blue and Grey, it's the airplane that makes it for me.
ImageArt for her untitled ochre yellow and green plant
dscheff for Blue and the other color

In 3rd is deepop with fungus

In 2nd is RoseCat with Orange and Blue

Our winner this week is Starzee with Mostly two colours.
444d61b5-79cd-4b78-8367-0afe42cf7af8-jpeg.112912

I don't have much by way of analysis. It's evening here and I'm drinking Merlot. I'll just say I really like this and it's my favourite. Nice one Starzee :).

I've enjoyed this week, not least because I'm on holiday and have been able to join in at my own leisure, it's also thrown up some interesting pics.

The danger of the untrammelled relativism inherent in the soi disant post-post-structuralists.

Similarly, my favourite colour name was self satisfied red. zenjenny wins the chat this week, well played.

There were 31 pics on my shortlist after the first pass. I then got that down to 15 on the second.

Jef for Union Station

I don't have much by way of analysis. It's evening here and I'm drinking Merlot. I'll just say I really like this and it's my favourite. Nice one Starzee :).
Well done Rizole! Wish I could join you in that glass of Merlot so I’ll just raise&clink an imaginary one in your direction.

Congrats Starzee!! I love your image too... it’s a worthy winner! A big high five to deepop David for his 3rd place, and I thank you Rizole for my 2nd... much appreciated, :D and well done all you HM-ers!!

I must say, this was one of my most favorite themes!

Me, too (thanks, rizole!) I do hope it comes up again at some point. I also loved the many ‘abstract’ images that arose simply from a good eye and and/or judicious cropping — frinstance deepop ’s Fungi, congrats on the place :) , and did you place a black backing around the fungus? The image is so sharp, reminiscent of some of dscheff ’s flowers!

And RoseCat ’s glorious ‘Blue & Orange’ - congrats on the place :), and don’t such images remind us of how blessed we are to be surrounded by colour (as per your intro to the thread, Cat :inlove:)

Congrats (or commiserations - are you over that judging phobia thing yet?) Starzee. Love the crop, how you’ve caught colour and texture, the lines that break up the image a bit, the window and view through creating just a tease of interest up top R, and of course that lovely sharp shiny chrome Chevrolet trim.

Thanks for a great theme, rizole! What have you got for us, Star? :D

Jef for Union Station

A lovely bit of judging rizole Rizole, enhanced by the wine. :rolleyes: You could use that sentence from Jen for any of your images because it’s only you and she who know what it means.:D Well done to all the HMs, deepop David for third, RoseCat Catherine for second and, do do do do do do doooooooo (that’s a fanfare by the way:mobibabe:) Starzee Star with that wonderful paint job. That theme was a great one. I wonder what Star will choose - theme or no theme?

Jef for Union Station

Err, ah (choking on her coffee), I didn’t see that coming. There were sooooo many beautiful images this week, I am honored to be declared the winner. I think it may be the Merlot talking.

Thank you, Rizole, and congrats to everyone. I’ll have a couple of additional cups of coffee and see if I can come up with a theme.

While starting my laundry I was hit by inspiration. The theme for next week is “Spot(s)” Spot on, spots before your eyes, a spot of tea, a dog named Spot, whatever your interpretation is. Now, if you’ll excuse me I have to get the spot out of this shirt.......

While starting my laundry I was hit by inspiration. The theme for next week is “Spot(s)” Spot on, spots before your eyes, a spot of tea, a dog named Spot, whatever your interpretation is. Now, if you’ll excuse me I have to get the spot out of this shirt.......
Why is your dog wearing a shirt?

:lol: Good one.

Back
Top Bottom