MobiColour RESULT: MC #19 Theme: Little Creatures - June 6-12

Not A Survivor

View attachment 78196

MultiCam, 6Pod, iOS 8.4.1

And that reminds me to … oh, give me minute!
Did you ever use SketchyFly? It's sooo funny and so old … just found out while drawing: doesn't work on the 6Pod, maybe because of iOS 8.4.1, but fortunately it does quite okay (but not perfectly) on the 6s+/iOS 9.2. So here is a quicky of what the former picture reminded me of – off competition.

View attachment 78197
ROLFLMAO!!!!! :lmao:

Thunderstorms and rain today so in a lull I went to Hong Kong Park to find the little froggies. These frogs are tiny - smaller than a centimetre and this was taken with the Olloclip x10 Macro lens. Tuned a bit in Snapseed. On the move the whole time so a nightmare to photograph but worth it.

View attachment 78198
:inlove:
I can't believe you caught him in a still moment... well done!! :notworthy:

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465226063.257193.jpg

Iguana must be smoking something.
I photographed this cute character in Cuba.

Last edited:
Did you ever use SketchyFly? It's sooo funny and so old … just found out while drawing: doesn't work on the 6Pod, maybe because of iOS 8.4.1, but fortunately it does quite okay (but not perfectly) on the 6s+/iOS 9.2. So here is a quicky of what the former picture reminded me of – off competition.

View attachment 78197

Yes, he was the fly that nobody had ever seen before (never to be seen again). :lol:

View attachment 78197
Speechless ('cause laughing too much)

The Sprinter.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465253562.483048.jpg

I shot this one this afternoon as it was streaking along at warp speed. Maybe I should have added some motion blur.
I made several shots of this snail but most of them had focus problems due to insufficient depth of field. It would be a good subject for focus stacking if it would just stay still!
iPhone 6, Moment 10x macro lens, Fusion.
The Moment macro lens shoots a picture 3cm on the long dimension so that should give you the sense of scale.

Back
Top Bottom