MobiColour RESULT: MC #19 Theme: Little Creatures - June 6-12

The Sprinter.
View attachment 78210
I shot this one this afternoon as it was streaking along at warp speed. Maybe I should have added some motion blur.
I made several shots of this snail but most of them had focus problems due to insufficient depth of field. It would be a good subject for focus stacking if it would just stay still!
iPhone 6, Moment 10x macro lens, Fusion.
The Moment macro lens shoots a picture 3cm on the long dimension so that should give you the sense of scale.
Great shot!! :D LOL re warp speed and motion blur.

Not very colourful, but prepared in SuperPhoto and cut to square in BigPhoto.

Desk mates (feat. Koala Lumpur & Spidey)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465291704.311314.jpg

Snailway
(MultiCam, no edits)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465291819.336879.jpg

(Last August in London)

And because it seems there is no limit here some from the time stamp day I spent at the zoo, but those were before and after 2 pm. [emoji4]
All edited and some cut in Fotor (to find out it does downsize the imported pictures though set to highest edit [emoji15]. But still okay for posting)

Don't ask me what this is. I've forgotten … but I call it:
Squirrel On A Hill

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465292863.556168.jpg

Impressive creature with a cool name in English:
Komodo Dragon

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465293379.492604.jpg

A gecko in
Greens Of Greens

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465294922.573503.jpg

… to be continued during the next break.

Jekyll & Hyde (walking leaves)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465299784.717607.jpg

A Bunch Of Grashoppers

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465299834.570631.jpg

What A F(r)oggy day!

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465299904.392601.jpg

That's Newt O Me!

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465299964.447404.jpg

Racing Stripes
(Striped Grass Mouse)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465300188.482790.jpg

And last, but least:

Strawberry Frogs Forever!

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1465300327.128596.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sprinter.
View attachment 78210
I shot this one this afternoon as it was streaking along at warp speed. Maybe I should have added some motion blur.
I made several shots of this snail but most of them had focus problems due to insufficient depth of field. It would be a good subject for focus stacking if it would just stay still!
iPhone 6, Moment 10x macro lens, Fusion.
The Moment macro lens shoots a picture 3cm on the long dimension so that should give you the sense of scale.
Super cool! - it even looks like it has one of those ultra-modern cycle helmets on.

No, 10,000+ pictures in the cam roll and finally 10 or 11 useful enough to post. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Must urgently backup and update my device. It's screaming for more room. [emoji1]
AND, please, you must remember to keep all your consecutive iMages in a single post, pretty please... :thumbs:

Otherwise it just Gummies up the Home Page for everyone else... :coffee:

If you forget, please drop us a note via 'Report' button and we will bring them all together... ;)

Thank you so much for your kind cooperation Gouvy... :D

AND, please, you must remember to keep all your consecutive iMages in a single post, pretty please... :thumbs:

If you forget, please drop us a note via 'Report' button and we will bring them all together... ;)

Sorry, Venomator, I didn't know that. [emoji15]
But a) is there a limit of ten pics per post in this app (at least it was a while ago when I tried), b) I didn't think about that they are consecutive. Okay, maybe the zoo pictures belong together, but the London snail and Lumpur are totally different shoes and c) I thought it has to be one image per post, that people can choose which one they like and which not. This way they can either like all or none.
Sorry for the inconvenience. [emoji53]

Not that no one wouldn't not like to be greeted by fifteen images of grasshoppers & frogs on the front page :appsir:

Back
Top Bottom