MobiColour RESULT: MC #40 Theme: Balloons - Oct 31-Nov 6

Balloons at the old curiosity shop taken today. Edited in Snapseed

Snapseed.jpg

I'm so glad you posted this rizole, wonderful image!
(If we only posted images we thought we're going to *win* .... well I'm sure someone cleverer than me will think of a pithy consequence -- all I can think of is the many great shots we'd miss out on:confused:
A bit the other way round. More like holding back the big guns cus you're already out gunned. Something in the competitive side of me, still equally as silly.

A bit the other way round. More like holding back the big guns cus you're already out gunned. Something in the competitive side of me, still equally as silly.
I totally get this. I have a great ( I think ) b/w but I won't post it this week as I'm judging :sneaky:

View attachment 84064
the balloon seller - snapseed Samsung, I may have used this image before, but hey ;). No app involved in the taking, just my inability to hold the camera still, happy accident and all that.

I don't see things like that. Or Ann's fantastic bike-riding somber-looking woman-with-500-helo-balloons attache.

Balloons at the old curiosity shop taken today. Edited in Snapseed

View attachment 84046
Looking through a shop window. Taken today and edited with Snapseed.

View attachment 84047
These are great Ann!! The shop looks like it's got lots of fun stuff... and I love the window reflections in the second image!

View attachment 84064
the balloon seller - snapseed Samsung, I may have used this image before, but hey ;). No app involved in the taking, just my inability to hold the camera still, happy accident and all that.
WOW!!! This is fantastic! Happy accidents are the best, for sure. :inlove:

View attachment 84064
When I jiggle the camera I just get a blurred mess. Wonderful "happy accident".:thumbs:

View attachment 84064
Nice! I probably would have said 'this is a complex double exposure I did' :D. Which reminds me, we haven't had a double exposure thread for a while.....

Back
Top Bottom