MobiColour RESULT: MC #40 Theme: Balloons - Oct 31-Nov 6

Steampunk
Mextures
7a199952f133308ea8c66c0072c36973.jpg

Best. Balloon. Ever!!

I haven't bumped into balloons for quite a while but they bumped into me in the shape of a client asked me to do a page plus advert with balloons for him. So this is a screenshot of a page that will be printed next Wednesday. [emoji23]
I OilEffected it, because it's not allowed to show things before they're printed and delivered. So this is just an idea of it. [emoji16]
(iPod native cam)

IMG_1478280609.956287.jpg

OMGoodness, another useless word I've learned here! I'd not even know the German for it. (Probably even the same with a big Y at the beginning.) [emoji15]
Please rather teach me useful ones! [emoji23][emoji23]
It's a Turkic word apparently. They are traditional nomadic homes from central asia/Mongolia. Now used as static accommodation for lazy campers.

It looks like fish and frog, but they're balloons.:lol:
View attachment 84113
BeCasso, Picsart, Mextures
The white balloon looks like a smiling tadpole. I love the sea effect.

Interesting how once my eyes had seen the second photo it was able to 'compute' the first. I have become much more aware lately, after seeing a tv programme on blindness and sight, of how much our brain has to work in the background to actually enable us to make sense of what we see. It's always fascinating for me that a person who gains sight doesn't automatically just see.

Both blinking beautiful!!! [emoji7]
It's not yet Sunday, but I think this time we won't make it 100+ pictures. [emoji1]
The white balloon looks like a smiling tadpole. I love the sea effect.

Interesting how once my eyes had seen the second photo it was able to 'compute' the first. I have become much more aware lately, after seeing a tv programme on blindness and sight, of how much our brain has to work in the background to actually enable us to make sense of what we see. It's always fascinating for me that a person who gains sight doesn't automatically just see.

I LOVE this edit! Looks like an alien universe... or spaceship.

Thanks girls. I went to the corner shop especially to buy packets of balloons. I didn't have the puff to blow them all up, hence the pile of uninflated balloons.:lol:

I haven't bumped into balloons for quite a while but they bumped into me in the shape of a client asked me to do a page plus advert with balloons for him. So this is a screenshot of a page that will be printed next Wednesday. [emoji23]
I OilEffected it, because it's not allowed to show things before they're printed and delivered. So this is just an idea of it. [emoji16]
(iPod native cam)

View attachment 84110

What an honour to see your work before it's even printed, Gouvy :) and very nice balloons, too :) I like the subtle variation in shape - is that on the original? Or caused by the oil effect?

Back
Top Bottom