MobiColour RESULT: MC #40 Theme: Balloons - Oct 31-Nov 6

I might be off the mark here but have you tried the guilty feminist podcast?
Excellent stuff.

No, but I'm always looking for interesting podcasts (for in the garden, car, while cooking etc) so thanks for the thought. I've got This American Life and Radiolab (bit over-produced for me) The Moth, Dan Savage, Krista Tippet, Brain Science, something on Aquaponics.... I like the social commentary stuff but not the generic radio 'whacky duos/trios'. Sadly I don't find much of the 'funny' stuff 'funny'. I love Roy & HG but that might be a cultural thing.

Thought balloon

IMG_9447.JPG

What an honour to see your work before it's even printed, Gouvy :) and very nice balloons, too :) I like the subtle variation in shape - is that on the original? Or caused by the oil effect?

The shape variations are intended, the heart one is the very special jubilee offer, all others are the same ballon, but resized in width to hold the sale offer. [emoji4] Altogether I'd say it looks much nicer with oil effect than the real thing. Wouldn't it have to be readable, I'd send this one off to the customer [emoji1]
But he much prefers visible letters. [emoji23]

This theme really perplexed me. Where am I going to find balloons? Then while staring at my morning coffee it came to me.....
Balloons Restaurant.
e9d50f70d26cea6c3e415024da559c0b.jpg

Enlight, iColorama. Pixlr.

HA!! [emoji1360][emoji100] How perfect is that?

Back
Top Bottom