MobiColour RESULT: MC #84 Theme: RED Sept 4-10

Medusa

Enlight171.jpg

Trigraphy, Enlight

Colours (while we're contemplating)

View attachment 98673

The purple bit is a fragment from another art piece & made into a brush in SketchClub. I made the brush, 'stamped' one onto a transparent (still in SketchClub), enlarged it (ditto) then used it as a transparency in Union, erasing more bits. Same with the red bits. SketchClub is serious fun :)
Is this an entry or what?

Thanks,what about seeing everything?Do I just keep watching for posts, sorry to seem like an idiot about this...
At the top of the thread you can choose to "watch" this thread, and in your settings you can choose if you want to receive email notifications for new posts as well. Anything you watch will be listed under "Alerts" at the top.

But a super easy way to make sure you don't miss anything is tap on New Posts at the top - every new post since your last visit will be listed there.

I also highly recommend taking a look at our Help section - it's very detailed and shows all the ins & outs of MobiTog - https://www.mobitog.com/help/

Disclaimer: I don't mean anything negative at all by this, I'm just philosophizing.

When we had "green" last week, I thought: didn't we... earlier...?

And now it's red, and I'm sure I've uploaded a pic of lotsa red pencils somewhere back in time.

Anyhow, lotsa new members since then, so I'll dig something up.

Quoting ol' Arnie:

I'll be back.

I couldn't remember recent themes. I looked in the gallery but wasn't sure what the theme was each week. I think it would be helpful if we listed the theme along with the winning images in the gallery. Is that possible?

Back
Top Bottom