MobiColour RESULT: MC #84 Theme: RED Sept 4-10

Super-grabs you,has impact.I gave up on Trigraphy,didn't imagine you could do this with it.
Thanks Ken. Glenton Rodolfo is a master with Trigraphy and he inspires me to continue with it. They have really upgraded it and you can now mask in or out the filters, use the sliders for a subtle effect, change colours and add overlays. It's well worth having another look at it.

Thanks Ken. Glenton Rodolfo is a master with Trigraphy and he inspires me to continue with it. They have really upgraded it and you can now mask in or out the filters, use the sliders for a subtle effect, change colours and add overlays. It's well worth having another look at it.
Thanks,I've already re-downloaded from App store-yes I did think some of the textures were OK-my problem with apps like that is more one of lack of ability to use them well and failure of imagination.I like the "arty" stuff, and am slowly getting into it, but not easy.

View attachment 98698
Poppy with Hover Fly
I think I've posted this before in the MCC. I'm going to have to get out there and get some new red images! :D

Repix, Photocopier, Mextures

Those petals look like delicate crepe paper. Lovely

View attachment 98709
Magic Bus - Re-pix, Distressed and Hipsta

This is gorgeous, John. You do have a way with public transport don't you.

This is really something Jilly, I love it BUT DON'T TELL JEN for gawds sake :eek:

Seems John's been at the pink sausage rolls again. The Pink Floyd ref has me wondering (not for the first time) if there's a connection . . .

I'll have to check the Roolz but I'm fairly certain we've previously mulled over the question of declaring your own image the winner and decided "only if it's a really really good image".

Isn't it? At last it's in the eye of the beholder which is the judge in the first place. [emoji1]
I'd better stop to spread my mustard on every post (German saying - "Senf dazugeben" if you want to google it. [emoji51]) I have only a couple of minutes and won't go far if I continue this way. [emoji1] just realised it already two pages … [emoji33]

Disclaimer: I don't mean anything negative at all by this, I'm just philosophizing.

When we had "green" last week, I thought: didn't we... earlier...?

And now it's red, and I'm sure I've uploaded a pic of lotsa red pencils somewhere back in time.

Anyhow, lotsa new members since then, so I'll dig something up.

Quoting ol' Arnie:

I'll be back.

Every good stuff comes back over and over. Just look at fashion. The 70s are back the third time!
And actually I wondered if I should search MobiTog for our RED abstracts and repost mine. [emoji1]
But I think meanwhile I'll have some new ones to post. [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom