MobiColour RESULT: MC #84 Theme: RED Sept 4-10

I couldn't remember recent themes. I looked in the gallery but wasn't sure what the theme was each week. I think it would be helpful if we listed the theme along with the winning images in the gallery. Is that possible?

Second this for EVERY gallery! Once I swept through – think it was the b/w one – I wished for theme and date. [emoji106]

Wow! What great images already. Have to see if I can find anything later. But it seems to turn out to be another fantastic week. [emoji106][emoji4]

20170831_163226-01.jpeg

Red Rock - snapseed

Huh? Why is that? It's all shades of red. And maybe he even picks it as winner? No rules demand to do not. [emoji1]

Don't take our Jilly too seriously, dear Gouvy. In fact, don't take any of us too seriously (literally).

English-speakers are renowned for a particular type of not-literal sense of humour which I'm sure one of the other English speakers here could name & describe much better than I could.

Every good stuff comes back over and over. Just look at fashion. The 70s are back the third time!
And actually I wondered if I should search MobiTog for our RED abstracts and repost mine.
emoji1.png

But I think meanwhile I'll have some new ones to post.
emoji4.png

Some things bear repetition. Especially good 'RED' abstracts :D It would be nice to revisit some of those :thumbs:
Second this for EVERY gallery! Once I swept through – think it was the b/w one – I wished for theme and date.
emoji106.png
I couldn't remember recent themes. I looked in the gallery but wasn't sure what the theme was each week. I think it would be helpful if we listed the theme along with the winning images in the gallery. Is that possible?

Very sensible idea: thank you. We'll probably sort that a bit at a time, depending how good our memories are :)

English-speakers are renowned for a particular type of not-literal sense of humour which I'm sure one of the other English speakers here could name & describe much better than I could.
Sarcasm. I use it on a daily basis (I do love it so!) and it's much easier to get across in real life as you have voice intonations, facial expressions, etc to show you're being sarcastic. Although if someone is proficient in the art of very "dry" sarcasm it can be really hard to know if they're serious or joking, even in person. I think our sinnerjohn John might fall into this category? :whistle: ;) I try to use quotes, highlighting, emojis etc to show when I'm being sarcastic, but sometimes it's just really hard to convey in writing.

Don't take our Jilly too seriously, dear Gouvy. In fact, don't take any of us too seriously (literally).

Please don't ever take me serious when I add smiling faces. Not sure if you should when I add serious ones. Maybe in future times I should add foot notes from one to ten to indicate how serious I mean it. /3
That means seriously. But not very (2) or strict (1). Still smiling. [emoji4]
And please don't doubt or underestimate my sense of humour. /1 [emoji89]

Back
Top Bottom