MobiColour RESULT: MC #88 Theme: Landscapes - Oct 2-8

1F2B24FB-82D6-4A61-AEB2-0733A939FEA4.jpeg

A boy and his dog and a lot of pelicans
Santa Cruz
Prime camera app, Lightroom Mobile, Snapseed, ACDSee Pro

To clarify some of the previous discussions, by landscape, I’m asking for pictures of landscapes. Orientation is NOT a consideration.

P.S. Please provide a location. E.G. RoseCat...where is your summer cornfield? And ImageArt, your canal is where? I’m not going to hold anyone to insufficient descriptions. I just would like to know where these fab photos were taken.
Ah, okay. Sorry. Too late to edit but mine is in Pyrford, Surrey, UK on the River Wey.

Because it's English. In German we say "Hochformat" and "Querformat". Hard to translate, especially with "quer" I always end up with landscape. [emoji1] but vertical and horizontal are much more precisely. Don't know why English is sometimes soooo easy to mix up meanings using the right words. But maybe it's just because it's not my mother tongue. [emoji848]

I've used vertical & horizontal since I started in photography in the dark ages. I only became exposed to the landscape & portrait usage here on Mobitog.

Evening Canoe Paddle.
IMG_3038.JPG

iPhone 7 Plus, PureShot brackets, Fusion.
Baie de Vaudreuil, in the Ottawa River, between L'île-Claude and L'Île-Perrot North, looking towards an island that is unnamed on the map. About 15 minutes Paddle from my brother's back yard in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Quebec, Canada.
My brother and I sat completely still watching the sunset. It was so calm that when my brother sneezed the ripples spread quite far and I had to wait for them to dissipate before I could make my next photo.

Evening Canoe Paddle.
View attachment 99962
iPhone 7 Plus, PureShot brackets, Fusion.
Baie de Vaudreuil, in the Ottawa River, between L'île-Claude and L'Île-Perrot North, looking towards an island that is unnamed on the map. About 15 minutes Paddle from my brother's back yard in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Quebec, Canada.
My brother and I sat completely still watching the sunset. It was so calm that when my brother sneezed the ripples spread quite far and I had to wait for them to dissipate before I could make my next photo.
Wonderful

Back
Top Bottom