MobiColour RESULT: MC #91 Theme: Vessels - Oct 23-29

Okay, because of myself misunderstood the theme at first, my entry spiced up with black humour should have been this:

IMG_0897.JPG

Now after finally understanding what's going on I had to revise and did version 2 to fit the theme eventually:

IMG_0898.JPG

Real pencil and paper for the black parts of the pictures, snapped with iPod native as was the picture from a rape field before the house of friends I've visited yesterday, which I shoved through Noodles and got the nice background for my scribbles. Assembled and some corrections on iPad with SketchClub.

Last edited:
Okay, because of myself misunderstood the theme at first, my entry spiced up with black humour should have been this:

View attachment 100921

Now after finally understanding what's going on I had to revise and did version 2 to fit the theme eventually:

View attachment 100922

Real pencil and paper for the black parts of the pictures, snapped with iPod native as was the picture from a rape field before the house of friends I've visited yesterday, which I shoved through Noodles and got the nice background for my scribbles. Assembled and some corrections on iPad with SketchClub.
A most excellent Gouvy Creation!!! :D

Thanks so much for caring about this, but that wasn't the question. Starzee had the same in mind as me: Venomator said "Go" and the thread is now "vessel" Did Starzee and I miss something here?! Or is "go" a slang word for vessel?! I'm still lost and suppose so is Starzee. [emoji15]
He meant “Go on, get to it, start posting vessels.” :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom