MobiColour RESULT: MC #91 Theme: Vessels - Oct 23-29

02843EEE-30E0-4E11-A2E8-709ACC6FD75E.jpeg

Pigeon using drinking fountain as vessel for its footbath
A bit of straightening in Snapseed, cropped in Photos

View attachment 100971

Pigeon using drinking fountain as vessel for its footbath
A bit of straightening in Snapseed, cropped in Photos

I’m intrigued by the increasing depth of the shadows under the siding in the upper 1/3 of the picture. As though the angle of the wall or offset of the siding changes.

I always knew there was a reason to be suspicious of drinking fountains.
I hadn't noticed that but you're right! I don't have the answer, although I can assure you that both the wall and I were properly vertical. I wonder if it could be different runs of siding, as you suggest. I notice that the siding above the pigeon shows a much rougher surface than the siding below. (I'm pretty sure that's not just an artifact of the camera.)

FIANCÉE???? When did this happen Jeffrey? And why weren’t we invited to the party?:lol: Congratulations. I’m so happy for you.:inlove:
:eek::inlove::eek::inlove:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Y’all are sweet! Thank you. So. I met this wonderful woman who has won my heart :):thumbs: I finally plucked up the courage to pop the question and received a yes :):)

I love this Catherine. It reminds me of a friend who had several of these that were double skinned. They would blow warm air into the cavity during winter to maintain the interior temperature. I loved going in there and hanging out when it was freezing cold outside. The smell was awsome.

I love this Catherine. It reminds me of a friend who had several of these that were double skinned. They would blow warm air into the cavity during winter to maintain the interior temperature. I loved going in there and hanging out when it was freezing cold outside. The smell was awsome.
Thanks Jeffrey! That sounds lovely... I’d love to have a greenhouse to grow food and flowers for the winter.

Back
Top Bottom