Welcome to MCC #301

MCC Rules:
Mobile photography colour images
Please list device/s and apps used to create your image
Winner will choose theme/no theme and judge the next MCC
Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted
HERE

Judge: terse Ted
Theme: October. For me, it's one of my favorite months -- slanting sunlight, longer shadows, crisp air, leaves changing color and spreading over the ground, majestic clouds, maybe a storm, Halloween decorations in the neighborhood and downtown (not to mention Christmas sales :eek: !), The Day of the Dead, earlier sunsets... Let's see how it looks to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
This week's theme is October. For me, it's one of my favorite months -- slanting sunlight, longer shadows, crisp air, leaves changing color and spreading over the ground, majestic clouds, maybe a storm, Halloween decorations in the neighborhood and downtown (not to mention Christmas sales :eek: !), The Day of the Dead, earlier sunsets... Let's see how it looks to you.

This week's theme is October. For me, it's one of my favorite months -- slanting sunlight, longer shadows, crisp air, leaves changing color and spreading over the ground, majestic clouds, maybe a storm, Halloween decorations in the neighborhood and downtown (not to mention Christmas sales :eek: !), The Day of the Dead, earlier sunsets... Let's see how it looks to you.
Great theme! I love October too.

Welcome to MCC #301

MCC Rules:
Mobile photography colour images
Please list device/s and apps used to create your image
Winner will choose theme/no theme and judge the next MCC
Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted
HERE

Judge: terse Ted
Theme: October. For me, it's one of my favorite months -- slanting sunlight, longer shadows, crisp air, leaves changing color and spreading over the ground, majestic clouds, maybe a storm, Halloween decorations in the neighborhood and downtown (not to mention Christmas sales :eek: !), The Day of the Dead, earlier sunsets... Let's see how it looks to you.
Thanks, whoever took care of this!

Teasels in the sun

D7F734F1-3D68-43CB-8324-C7CB259FF66F.jpeg

We had joy, we had fun. We had teasels in the sun. … I’m sure that’s how the song goes. Anyway, the sun at this time of year is low in the sky and is perfect for back lit photography.
Hipstamatic

Back
Top Bottom