MobiColour RESULTS: MC #24 NO THEME - July 11-17

0db11ec0fceb456dd25b2a1fb8e8b342.jpg

A wildflower we found while picking berries. No idea what it is except for maybe a lily of some kind.

Tweaked in Enlight.

0db11ec0fceb456dd25b2a1fb8e8b342.jpg

A wildflower we found while picking berries. No idea what it is except for maybe a lily of some kind.

Tweaked in Enlight.

Gorgeous thing. It does look like some kind of lily.

I recently picked up an app called LikeThat Garden from JustVisual (for iOS). Take a closeup of a flower and after some searching, it presents you with about half a dozen possible matches. (You have to be online to get the identification, but it'll queue your shots for later if you're currently offline.) I've used it 5 or 6 times so far, and it's provided a good match every time. There are other apps that do the same (and for Android, too, I imagine).

Last edited:
Gorgeous thing. It does look like some kind of lily.

I recently picked up an app call LikeThat Garden from JustVisual (for iOS). Take a closeup of a flower and after some searching, it presents you with about half a dozen possible matches. (You have to be online to get the identification, but it'll queue your shots for later if you're currently offline.) I've used it 5 or 6 times so far, and it's provided a good match every time. There are other apps that do the same (and for Android, too, I imagine).

I'll check that out. I often walk in the woods and find unusual (to me, anyway) plants.

Where do pineapples ripen in your part of the world?
Southern California probably.... and Florida (which is where Dee is located), and probably other parts of the U.S. that are somewhat tropical, but not in New Jersey or New York.

Back
Top Bottom