MobiColour RESULTS: MC #24 NO THEME - July 11-17

Misters in the late afternoon
Enlight

Enlight1.jpg

Lots of great images this week! Now it's time for our judge, ImageArt Ann to choose the winner(s)! :D :thumbs:

Once we have a winner and a theme chosen, the new challenge can be found by clicking ----> HERE.

What with my phone being broken I've just been lurking the last few weeks but I'm still here.
I've been around here long enough now that I'm starting to recognise your styles (I'm using "your" 'cus there's a hard core of regular, active members, at least on the forums I hang out on - you know who you are). I can sometimes look at a pic these days and know who's taken it. There's also some of you that I'm finding my self regularly thinking "Oooo, I wish I could do that."
I'm not sure where I'm going with this....
Anyway. Nice work everyone.

What with my phone being broken I've just been lurking the last few weeks but I'm still here.
I've been around here long enough now that I'm starting to recognise your styles (I'm using "your" 'cus there's a hard core of regular, active members, at least on the forums I hang out on - you know who you are). I can sometimes look at a pic these days and know who's taken it. There's also some of you that I'm finding my self regularly thinking "Oooo, I wish I could do that."

:lol:

Love it! We have a great MobiFamily, that's for sure. :inlove:

And I hope your phone gets fixed soon... but lurking is better than nothing! LOL

Makes me think to change to Android. The crispness is fantastic. Never had such a clear and crisp with my devices. [emoji106][emoji106]
Had so much trouble with my iPhone freezing, seriously thinking of getting one of these because I chiefly use my phone as a camera anyway. Would miss Camera+ though.....

Sitting at a cafe and wanted to load pics but internet abysmal so doing this on my phone and it keeps logging me off so here are the winners and will update properly later.

Some super photos this week and as always a difficult choice.

First - Catherine's dragonfly RoseCat
Love the angle and the texturisation of this photo and the whole composition! If it was mine, it would be on my wall!
image.jpeg

Second - Ted's sea shot terse
Such a beautiful crisp photo with the waves giving it so much life. Fab!
image.jpeg

Third - Brian's swimmer FundyBrian
Great how you got this just right, Brian. A difficult action shot that is actually very tranquil.
image.jpeg

Honourable Mention - John's BFG sinnerjohn
Great fun pic. Like the strong look you gave it in Snapseed.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom