MobiColour RESULTS: MC #24 NO THEME - July 11-17

MsDee inspired me to download Prisma... It's got some cool filters! It changed this image from *meh* to something interesting, IMO.

View attachment 79668

Used the "Wave" filter which gives it a Japanese painting type look.

It doesn't save high res though? 1080x1080, but I just scaled it in Filterstorm to 3000x3000.

Lovely! I didn't Scale mine. I do LOVE these effects!

Nice to know more apps will resize... I normally use Big Photo

Nope 1080x1080 is as much as you ever get out of it. The recent updates fixed a number of problems (including the thumbnails in photo picker problem), and you can now adjust the intensity of the filters (very useful), but it's still limited res, square only, internet connection required.
Hopefully they'll fix these limitations soon....

Nope 1080x1080 is as much as you ever get out of it. The recent updates fixed a number of problems (including the thumbnails in photo picker problem), and you can now adjust the intensity of the filters (very useful), but it's still limited res, square only, internet connection required.

Leaving aside the online issue, is there some sensible reason for so many apps still doing the force-to-square thing? I mean, even Instagram got it, eventually. Really gets up my nose to see otherwise nice apps like Diana still (as I see it) in app dark ages.

Leaving aside the online issue, is there some sensible reason for so many apps still doing the force-to-square thing? I mean, even Instagram got it, eventually. Really gets up my nose to see otherwise nice apps like Diana still (as I see it) in app dark ages.

Here, here!

pub garden surprise ~ bit of snapseed
20160708_142038_HDR-01.jpeg

:eek: Swimming without a buoyancy aid - can they touch the bottom? :feet:

Actually, each swimmer had a guide boat (kayak) that helped ensure they stayed on track. Usually the guide boat is on the side the swimmer turns their head when coming up for a breath, so the swimmer can see the boat each breath and get any signals. Mostly, the swimmer relies that the boat is on track and they just follow the boat. They swim 1.25 hours in one direction and then turn around and swim back. We stayed with the swimmers up the coast and back but only some of our group were guide boats. I think they were practicing for the Mainland-to-PEI swim event, which is 12.9km. One of the swimmers with us was the youngest person to make the swim to PEI, when she was 11 years old.

Actually, each swimmer had a guide boat (kayak) that helped ensure they stayed on track. Usually the guide boat is on the side the swimmer turns their head when coming up for a breath, so the swimmer can see the boat each breath and get any signals. Mostly, the swimmer relies that the boat is on track and they just follow the boat. They swim 1.25 hours in one direction and then turn around and swim back. We stayed with the swimmers up the coast and back but only some of our group were guide boats. I think they were practicing for the Mainland-to-PEI swim event, which is 12.9km. One of the swimmers with us was the youngest person to make the swim to PEI, when she was 11 years old.
:eek: on so many different levels. I have huge admiration for anyone who is a strong enough swimmer that they can go out of their depth and swim for hours. Amazing.:thumbs:

20160716_192624.jpg

Limited Edition Hublot watch designed by Chinese Artist Yue Minjun. Love the colours and textures on the dial.
Photo taken with Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, completely unedited except for cropping. Phenomenal camera on this phone....

View attachment 79740

Limited Edition Hublot watch designed by Chinese Artist Yue Minjun. Love the colours and textures on the dial.
Photo taken with Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, completely unedited except for cropping. Phenomenal camera on this phone....
Beautiful colors! And that watch design is awesome...
Must agree...that's a gorgeous, clear, crisp image. :notworthy:

View attachment 79740

Makes me think to change to Android. The crispness is fantastic. Never had such a clear and crisp with my devices. [emoji106][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom