MobiColour RESULTS: MC #24 NO THEME - July 11-17

Sitting at a cafe and wanted to load pics but internet abysmal so doing this on my phone and it keeps logging me off so here are the winners and will update properly later.

Some super photos this week and as always a difficult choice.

First - Catherine's dragonfly RoseCat
Love the angle and the texturisation of this photo and the whole composition! If it was mine, it would be on my wall!
View attachment 79816

Second - Ted's sea shot terse
Such a beautiful crisp photo with the waves giving it so much life. Fab!
View attachment 79817

Third - Brian's swimmer FundyBrian
Great how you got this just right, Brian. A difficult action shot that is actually very tranquil.
View attachment 79818

Honourable Mention - John's BFG sinnerjohn
Great fun pic. Like the strong look you gave it in Snapseed.
View attachment 79819
Wow!! I wasn't expecting that... :notworthy: Thank you so much Ann!! Honored to be alongside terse Ted, FundyBrian and sinnerjohn!! :D Congratulations MobiSirs!! :appsir:

Thanks, Ann, for selecting my photo to be among the winners. :)
Congrats to the other winners and everyone who participated. I'm sure we all gain by participating and seeing what other people are doing. :appsir:

Had so much trouble with my iPhone freezing, seriously thinking of getting one of these because I chiefly use my phone as a camera anyway. Would miss Camera+ though.....

There must be an underlying problem that could be resolved. If everybody else was experiencing the same problem we might think it was just the nature of the beast. However, most people never have freezing problems at all.

There must be an underlying problem that could be resolved. If everybody else was experiencing the same problem we might think it was just the nature of the beast. However, most people never have freezing problems at all.
I am keeping my phone with 11GB spare and it works fine then. It does heat up a bit when I am taking lots of photos but I think this is common with most iPhones? I've had it for 18 months now so I suppose it's out of it's warranty. I dunno. Frustrated by only having 64GB anyway (or 53GB in my case!).

Been squirrelling away some money to buy the 7. It's rumoured to have 256GB and I think RoseCat 's Come Walk with Me thread has re-sparked my interest in videography. We will have to see whether it is a passing fad - I am prone to such things :cool:. Been holding off on buying any accessories for this reason. Fancy your Moment case and lenses and guess where they are shipped from worldwide - Hong Kong. However, we might have left here by the time all the 7 accessories come out. Also, will be in the UK when the 7 is purported to be coming out and keen to get one there as this is where we will be living from April next year.

I think I will probably stick with the small size in grey then I can probably get it passed the DH without him noticing :sneaky:. Yes, really. Not a techno buff at all. An iPad is really wasted on him - it gives him the weather, the UK Times newspaper and BBC sport. I mean, what more do you need??? Oh, and I download the Golf Monthly for him.

I am keeping my phone with 11GB spare and it works fine then. It does heat up a bit when I am taking lots of photos but I think this is common with most iPhones? I've had it for 18 months now so I suppose it's out of it's warranty. I dunno. Frustrated by only having 64GB anyway (or 53GB in my case!).

Been squirrelling away some money to buy the 7. It's rumoured to have 256GB and I think RoseCat 's Come Walk with Me thread has re-sparked my interest in videography. We will have to see whether it is a passing fad - I am prone to such things :cool:. Been holding off on buying any accessories for this reason. Fancy your Moment case and lenses and guess where they are shipped from worldwide - Hong Kong. However, we might have left here by the time all the 7 accessories come out. Also, will be in the UK when the 7 is purported to be coming out and keen to get one there as this is where we will be living from April next year.

I think I will probably stick with the small size in grey then I can probably get it passed the DH without him noticing :sneaky:. Yes, really. Not a techno buff at all. An iPad is really wasted on him - it gives him the weather, the UK Times newspaper and BBC sport. I mean, what more do you need??? Oh, and I download the Golf Monthly for him.

I don't find my iPhone 6 heats up while shooting. That doesn't seem processor intensive. While doing a lot of processing it does warm up a little.
I, too, am anxiously awaiting the 7. I think I will stick to the regular size. The extra MP on the camera and updated processor are the primary draws. Although, 4K video... Now that would fill up any empty space you have.
I think your iPhone needs a diagnostic scan. Maybe next time I will spring for the extended warranty.

Maybe next time I will spring for the extended warranty.
Thinking that's wise. These phones are really overpriced compared to everything else out there. Apple have 15% of the market and 50% of the revenue apparently. They should honestly come with at least 2 years warranty at that price. I actually resent having to pay more for another year's warranty but this next one is going to have to last.

Back
Top Bottom