• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Mobi366 rvilhena’s Project 366 - 2020

rvilhena

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Ricardo
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Taken last night, despite the full moon the sky was very clear. Edited in Lightroom.
Challenge: can you spot the Andromeda galaxy?
73D525DB-92F7-4040-A690-C508753D8CC2.jpeg

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Taken last night, despite the full moon the sky was very clear. Edited in Lightroom.
View attachment 160994
Fantastic Ricardo :) :alien: I think Andromeda is downwards to the right from Cassiopeia but I’m not sure I can spot it in the photo. I can see one of the “stars” in the center of the photo is a bit blurrier than the others. Perhaps that’s the galaxy? Or just my dirty glasses as so often;)

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Taken last night, despite the full moon the sky was very clear. Edited in Lightroom.1..
View attachment 160994
Lovely shot! And er, no, I wouldn’t know Andromeda if it bit me. Although I have tag it in my location on Instagram a few times. :lmao:

rvilhena

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Ricardo
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Fantastic Ricardo :) :alien: I think Andromeda is downwards to the right from Cassiopeia but I’m not sure I can spot it in the photo. I can see one of the “stars” in the center of the photo is a bit blurrier than the others. Perhaps that’s the galaxy? Or just my dirty glasses as so often;)
Well done!! Yes, it is the one almost in the middle, a little blurrier! it is less sharp then the others stars.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 160994
“When you look up at the night sky, because I am living on one of them, because I am laughing on one of them, you will feel as if the stars are laughing. You and only you will have stars that can laugh.”
”Quando você olhar para o céu à noite, porque eu vou morar em uma delas, porque eu vou rir em um delas, então será para você como se todas as estrelas estivessem rindo. Você terá para você estrelas que sabem rir!”
The Little Prince
O Pequeno Principe

rvilhena

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Ricardo
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
“When you look up at the night sky, because I am living on one of them, because I am laughing on one of them, you will feel as if the stars are laughing. You and only you will have stars that can laugh.”
”Quando você olhar para o céu à noite, porque eu vou morar em uma delas, porque eu vou rir em um delas, então será para você como se todas as estrelas estivessem rindo. Você terá para você estrelas que sabem rir!”
The Little Prince
O Pequeno Principe
One of the most beautiful books ever written.
That’s why I love look at the stars, they make me smile and believe...just that, believe.
Thank you so much for writing that lovely Litle Prince words on my topic!

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
One of the most beautiful books ever written.
That’s why I love look at the stars, they make me smile and believe...just that, believe.
Thank you so much for writing that lovely Litle Prince words on my topic!
:hearteyes: