Mobi365 Starzee Project 365-2022

It’s too bad they used to break into the garbage bags. The crows do that around here, if you put the the trash out too early. But all the wildlife around your house makes it seem like you are out in the country. We have a menagerie around here, too. No fox, but a lot of deer (5 laying about the backyard on Saturday), woodchucks, squirrels, even an all black squirrel I’m trying to get a shot of and skunks. :eek:. I even had to let a raccoon out of Rosie’s fence one time. We live at the edge of the village. Still nothing as unique as a fox playing with a cat….
Actually, we are close to a large town but we have a forest area at the back of our house and I have seen deer there too but not often. The area is surrounded by lots of forest and a large common even though the town is 5 minutes away. The little neighbour has the forest on one side and separated from the town by the canal on another side.

Actually, we are close to a large town but we have a forest area at the back of our house and I have seen deer there too but not often. The area is surrounded by lots of forest and a large common even though the town is 5 minutes away. The little neighbour has the forest on one side and separated from the town by the canal on another side.
We are lucky that the historic Erie Canal ran behind our home. Not the newly restored part but we have a small swath of trees that the state owns and that connects to the restored part. After that it’s all state protected forest and farms.

1/18
School delayed 2 hour to clean up the storm’s mess.
5072FA2C-71D9-46E9-BF79-A1F1081E4D56.jpeg

Are you isolating in one room, or have you given your free run of the house?
Our house is small. I can sleep in a separate room, but downstairs is all open except for the bathroom so I sit on the coach, about 12 feet from the table. Mike is the only other person who lives here, and although I’m distancing, he feels that if he’s going to get it, he’s already been exposed. Under our current guide lines he is not required to quarantine, just wear a mask.

Super winter image, and I’m glad you didn’t suffer too much.
Probably all the shots (errr, vaccinations, that is ;)) but I was only feeling low for 2 days, and even those two days weren’t really bad. Ready to get back to civilization tomorrow!!

You could have hours of fun making backgrounds in DistressedFX with a white square. Just sayin’:lol:
After this conversation I was prompted to go back through Stackables again to capture my favorite textures. I used a 50% gray, set the opacity to 100% and the blend mode to normal. Here’s a screen shot of the ones I downloaded. As you can see many did not save what I saw in the app. :(
A9534780-5E70-400C-8CBD-0D24ED7DBD44.png

Back
Top Bottom