terse fragments

I've posted the original of this image before, but I also ran a number of variations of it in different apps. These two are my favorites of that bunch, as both have a block print look I like.

View attachment 116631

View attachment 116630
Ooooo...yes, I like these too! Especially the first one. It’s such a great image I think you could do anything to it.... those ballerina feet are everything!

C8C8DECB-59E5-401B-A5FB-FAD200E7E2F7.jpeg

Autumn
Native cam, macro lens, Snapseed, ACDSee Pro

These are cool Ted. Are you going to sell them?
Thanks, the card stock came from Red River Paper, and they're pretty simple to print once you figure out the size and alignment. But selling them would change it from fun to work for me. :eek::D

EDIT: Not to mention that the ones from the Wrecking Yard are a mish-mash of other people's work as well as my own.

I remembered I had some pre-scored card stock. :D The top two are relics of The Wrecking Yard.

View attachment 116808

(Yeah, the margins are off. I was still fussing with the template and sizing.)
WHO would notice that the margins were off? I’m just looking at the wonderful art that’s on the front. Anyone would be thrilled to receive one of these - I know I would.:inlove:

View attachment 116884

Persimmon tree
Shot with a macro lens from about 20 feet away to get the blur and toward the sun to get the bubbles.
As you know, I'm partial to a bit of blur ! Which macro lens do you use Ted? I've been thinking of buying some lenses but for android phones there is not a lot of choice.

Which macro lens do you use Ted?
I got lucky. A while back, the Exolens Zeiss lenses could be found for less than 50% of their standard high prices, so I plunged and bought the tele, wide, and macro. I guess that Zeiss pulled out of whatever arrangement they had because you don't see those lenses anywhere any more. Unfortunately, I'll likely have to abandon them when I move up from my iPhone 7 because you can't get mounts for any later phones.

From the images I've seen, the Moment macro is the equal of the Zeiss, so that's what I plan to get when I get a new phone.

I got lucky. A while back, the Exolens Zeiss lenses could be found for less than 50% of their standard high prices, so I plunged and bought the tele, wide, and macro. I guess that Zeiss pulled out of whatever arrangement they had because you don't see those lenses anywhere any more. Unfortunately, I'll likely have to abandon them when I move up from my iPhone 7 because you can't get mounts for any later phones.

From the images I've seen, the Moment macro is the equal of the Zeiss, so that's what I plan to get when I get a new phone.
I don't think Moment do anything for Android. Olloclip do but it looks like a giant clothes peg :lol:

Back
Top Bottom