Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

Day 81 - March 22nd - You should have heard the larks :)

In another thread we recently discussed the fact that sometimes you really miss the sound or fragrance etc that was around you as you took your photo. This is such a photo. I was out on my daily and got an alert that I had accomplished this months challenge. I stopped for a while and enjoyed the nature around me. A faint odour of the dry grass from last year and the wonderful song of all the larks over the fields.

Native cam, somewhat edited in Lightroom

2FE996AE-F716-4B75-B006-C092990750C7.jpeg

Day 81 - March 22nd - You should have heard the larks :)

In another thread we recently discussed the fact that sometimes you really miss the sound or fragrance etc that was around you as you took your photo. This is such a photo. I was out on my daily and got an alert that I had accomplished this months challenge. I stopped for a while and enjoyed the nature around me. A faint odour of the dry grass from last year and the wonderful song of all the larks over the fields.

Native cam, somewhat edited in Lightroom

View attachment 178374
Lovely, but there’s still some of that horrible white stuff about I see.

Day 82 - March 23rd - Here they come again :)

What a joy. The weather apps said rain was on its’ way but I didn’t think it looked that bad. In fact I got a sunny (but chilly) morning walk and…. the best thing - a gang of cranes circled high up above my head for several minutes :inlove: Didn’t get any still photos as I didn’t see anything when I raised my phone towards the bright sky. I got a couple of video clips though. Extracted a frame with Video2Photo. It came out terribly pixellated. Tried to make it somewhat better in iColorama with masked coherence and a few other things. Still not good, but I don’t care. I love seeing the cranes coming back. I didn’t tell them we’ll get snow next week :whistle:

09351952-237A-4335-B7B2-04793D368E72.jpeg

Day 82 - March 23rd - Here they come again :)

What a joy. The weather apps said rain was on its’ way but I didn’t think it looked that bad. In fact I got a sunny (but chilly) morning walk and…. the best thing - a gang of cranes circled high up above my head for several minutes :inlove: Didn’t get any still photos as I didn’t see anything when I raised my phone towards the bright sky. I got a couple of video clips though. Extracted a frame with Video2Photo. It came out terribly pixellated. Tried to make it somewhat better in iColorama with masked coherence and a few other things. Still not good, but I don’t care. I love seeing the cranes coming back. I didn’t tell them we’ll get snow next week :whistle:

View attachment 178404
I think all your efforts paid off with a nice photo. we have egrets and herons around here but no cranes.

Day 83 - March 24th - B-day

Beautiful day - Bees, Blue sky, Butterflies, Bumblebees, Bofink (=chaffinch), Blåsippor (liverworts) and Brocuses :D

Native cam - macro

4B0751DD-E0A8-4ED7-AA2D-52C262B692C1.jpeg

native cam - macro
E14EFD42-749A-44D5-97EB-9DD59AF47A60.jpeg

Framemagic - Blend option and then iColorama for Coherence Edges and Watercolour
80266144-32DA-4CE9-8D7A-E67CD6A9FC4D.jpeg

Day 85 - March 26th - Windy

Took a live photo of aspens and ashes in our garden and converted it to long exposure in Photos app. Added a tiny bit of more drama in Lightroom

Big day today - one of my oldest friends is coming over this afternoon. DH just left for picking her up in Uppsala. Haven’t seen her for five years. In the “old days” we were a crazy gang of four young ladies. We used to have parties 6 times a year. Our husbands were allowed but mainly as servants :whistle: Oh, those were the days. Today we’ll just have a peaceful dinner and I guess we’re going to talk about health issues, old parents and our kids.

D9193F65-229B-4242-A5BB-403BB7DC1A59.jpeg

Day 85 - March 26th - Windy

Took a live photo of aspens and ashes in our garden and converted it to long exposure in Photos app. Added a tiny bit of more drama in Lightroom

Big day today - one of my oldest friends is coming over this afternoon. DH just left for picking her up in Uppsala. Haven’t seen her for five years. In the “old days” we were a crazy gang of four young ladies. We used to have parties 6 times a year. Our husbands were allowed but mainly as servants :whistle: Oh, those were the days. Today we’ll just have a peaceful dinner and I guess we’re going to talk about health issues, old parents and our kids.

View attachment 178516
Have fun!

Day 86 - March 27th - Not really in sync :whistle:

The helleborus niger is commonly called “julros” here. Jule as in “yuletides” aka “christmas” :) Ours bloom every now and then. I think we had some flowers in November and also in January before the “real winter” set in. And now when it’s soon Easter it started again:thumbs:

One holding the phone “normally” and the other “up-side-down”. Edited in PTG in the car with my bad worn out glasses so I had no idea of what was going on :lol:

2F8940FB-8CB1-4AA8-ADBE-9593220C0923.jpeg

B65478CF-B087-4738-817C-9F058D569D28.jpeg

The helleborus niger is commonly called “julros” here. Jule as in “yuletides” aka “christmas” :) Ours bloom every now and then. I think we had some flowers in November and also in January before the “real winter” set in. And now when it’s soon Easter it started again:thumbs:

One holding the phone “normally” and the other “up-side-down”. Edited in PTG in the car with my bad worn out glasses so I had no idea of what was going on :lol:

View attachment 178547

View attachment 178548
Lovely plants. I’ve just replanted ours into the garden from pots. They were pot-bound!:rolleyes:

View attachment 178547

View attachment 178548
I really like the worm’s eye view.

Day 87 - March 28th - For JillyG ;)

And for all mobitoggers. Another stormy day and I haven’t been out much. Now Monday espresso time with Linus. I immediately noticed he’s wearing his birthday watch today :inlove:

iPhone native cam. Some fine tuning in LR and making the eyes even more shiny in Picsart.

0EFD95C5-2D31-45BC-A2D8-3E51399BB8E8.jpeg

Day 87 - March 28th - For JillyG ;)

And for all mobitoggers. Another stormy day and I haven’t been out much. Now Monday espresso time with Linus. I immediately noticed he’s wearing his birthday watch today :inlove:

iPhone native cam. Some fine tuning in LR and making the eyes even more shiny in Picsart.

View attachment 178587
Wow, it looks good on him. I’m thrilled that he still likes it.

Last edited:
Wow, it looks good on him. I’m thrilled that he still likes it.
Me too, and for him it can’t be the nostalgic feelings towards “things-we-used-when-we-were-young”. Wait, now I know: his favv Goran Bregovic is the reason why Linus wants so many watches. And the one from you two is a “real watch“. I don’t think there are video clips with Goran wearing an Apple Watch :lmao: There are tons of video clips of Linus with his AW though :)

Day 89 - March 30th - Odd shots from today

PTG on all three I think

shadow play in the evening sun - thumbs up Mr Fox :thumbs:

03C08584-F2B3-4A74-80CA-114F668FD8E2.jpeg

separated - the chain is released from the ice‘s grip :)

E7A4FC83-F76D-46E0-9EAB-B6352A1FA66E.jpeg

Safety first - we don’t let anyone travel with us in the car without being well belted - no exceptions, not even if you are a tiny lemon tree :whistle:

3BE92B92-2E3F-4BF4-B72B-3E86A9F9E748.jpeg

Picsart for bg blur effect

Back
Top Bottom