Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

Day 89 - March 30th - Odd shots from today

PTG on all three I think

shadow play in the evening sun - thumbs up Mr Fox :thumbs:

View attachment 178670

separated - the chain is released from the ice‘s grip :)

View attachment 178671

Safety first - we don’t let anyone travel with us in the car without being well belted - no exceptions, not even if you are a tiny lemon tree :whistle:

View attachment 178672
Picsart for bg blur effect
That shadow would definitely find it’s way into a collage!!!!

Day 91 - April 1st - BIG day for Linus

Today Linus had his first day on his new workplace! According to the staff everything went fine and that Linus had been all smiles the entire day. On Fridays they always work at a farm.

Shot with one of the staff members iPhone XR. Cropped and edited by me in Lightroom mobile

Happy as soon as he arrived this morning

9036040A-7009-4F2D-A339-86F0FAFAEEC0.jpeg

Serious business

4E59FA50-F1DB-41BF-BB48-8E868E260F73.jpeg

New friends

B1DE1CB7-1950-4471-9C68-98BB6E99D4F6.jpeg

Day 91 - April 1st - BIG day for Linus

Today Linus had his first day on his new workplace! According to the staff everything went fine and that Linus had been all smiles the entire day. On Fridays they always work at a farm.

Shot with one of the staff members iPhone XR. Cropped and edited by me in Lightroom mobile

Happy as soon as he arrived this morning

View attachment 178738

Serious business

View attachment 178737

New friends

View attachment 178739
That’s so good! What is it the he does there? He looks happy for sure! :inlove:

That’s so good! What is it the he does there? He looks happy for sure! :inlove:
I don’t know the details yet, but they do all kinds of things. Every Friday they go to a farm for helping with wood chopping and take care of donkeys and goat. I also know they work with taking care of objects that are going to the recycling centres. They also run a café. In a few weeks I guess I will know “everything” :) The place has an account on Instagram. Once a week they post a bunch of photos. I hope this link works: https://www.instagram.com/devebo_omsorg/

I don’t know the details yet, but they do all kinds of things. Every Friday they go to a farm for helping with wood chopping and take care of donkeys and goat. I also know they work with taking care of objects that are going to the recycling centres. They also run a café. In a few weeks I guess I will know “everything” :) The place has an account on Instagram. Once a week they post a bunch of photos. I hope this link works: https://www.instagram.com/devebo_omsorg/
Works!

Very cool!

Day 93 - April 3rd - Penguin in the sky :alien::)

My first thought when I saw this was: Wow, looks like a penguin swimming in the sky!
Does anyone in here see it too or do I have to book an appointment with a psychiatrist :eek:

Touch Retouch, Lightroom, iColorama

FE9F887B-C986-4A1C-ACAA-A1038D0FCB0C.jpeg

Day 93 - April 3rd - Penguin in the sky :alien::)

My first thought when I saw this was: Wow, looks like a penguin swimming in the sky!
Does anyone in here see it too or do I have to book an appointment with a psychiatrist :eek:

Touch Retouch, Lightroom, iColorama

View attachment 178809
It reminded me of a seal actually, rather than a penguin, so I don’t think you need to see the shrink yet.

Day 95 - April 5th - Fed, but still fed up :D

The snow kept falling until an hour ago and more will come in a couple of hours. ALL the birds from the neighbourhood have gathered here it seems. This far I’ve only managed to capture a bluetit which is not migratory. But here are also lots of newly arrived migrants, for ex chaffinches and starlings. Very strange to see them jumping around in the snow. We have spread ut extra doses of bird food.

I think this little cutie seems to say: “Leave me alone you big monster, let me eat in peace” :lol:

This particular bird feeder is attached to the kitchen window. The birds often fly away when we come close, but today their hunger is bigger than their fear

native cam - edits in Lightroom mobile

B72F9809-70AB-4874-9173-3D08D8FB865D.jpeg

7B11AF31-D3B2-4F02-AC41-E6E6463F30D1.jpeg

Day 95 - April 5th - Fed, but still fed up :D

The snow kept falling until an hour ago and more will come in a couple of hours. ALL the birds from the neighbourhood have gathered here it seems. This far I’ve only managed to capture a bluetit which is not migratory. But here are also lots of newly arrived migrants, for ex chaffinches and starlings. Very strange to see them jumping around in the snow. We have spread ut extra doses of bird food.

I think this little cutie seems to say: “Leave me alone you big monster, let me eat in peace” :lol:

This particular bird feeder is attached to the kitchen window. The birds often fly away when we come close, but today their hunger is bigger than their fear

native cam - edits in Lightroom mobile

View attachment 178912

View attachment 178913
Great capture.:thumbs:

Great capture.:thumbs:
Thanks :) I had to remove a fair amount of blurry dots before posting. DH recently cleaned this “bird-spotters’-window” aka the kitchen window. Apparently he’ll have to do it again :whistle: But Touch Retouch did a good job :thumbs:
I just took a few photos with my Panasonic Lumix TZ90. I don’t think I’ve used it for over a year. But it beats even the smartest smart phones when it comes to zooming. Of course I don’t post the photos here, but if you’re interested you can see two photos of hungry starlings on my Instagram https://www.instagram.com/ubbyliv/

Thanks :) I had to remove a fair amount of blurry dots before posting. DH recently cleaned this “bird-spotters’-window” aka the kitchen window. Apparently he’ll have to do it again :whistle: But Touch Retouch did a good job :thumbs:
I just took a few photos with my Panasonic Lumix TZ90. I don’t think I’ve used it for over a year. But it beats even the smartest smart phones when it comes to zooming. Of course I don’t post the photos here, but if you’re interested you can see two photos of hungry starlings on my Instagram https://www.instagram.com/ubbyliv/
Wonderful images.

Day 96 - April 6th - The long and winding road :)

Not exactly what DH expected when he started this year’s gardening season two weeks ago. Luckily enough we have a kerosene heater inside the greenhouse.

Native cam. Edits in Lightroom mobile and finally the Hefe filter from Instagram

5C7CFF72-AF75-4B96-92B5-67FBB9F520EB.jpeg

Day 97 - April 7th - DH’s workmates :eek:

My DH got retired on Dec 1st last year, but he till works a day or two when Securitas need him - which is often :whistle: He’s teaching CPR on all kinds of workplaces.

Shot with DH’s iPhone 11. Edited by me with Hipsta

00C3DEA1-781C-413E-A5B3-9E7FFB51627C.jpeg

8FC58C66-C3C1-4868-9A91-3762A1FDEABC.png

original:
50B78E47-8AE9-42F7-948B-D89461BE41D7.jpeg

Just loved your starling images on Instagram. Now I know how you managed to get such great shots. I had assumed that you had taken them with you iPhone. Not quite so jealous anymore. :)

Day 98 - April 8th - Why

I’m so sad. My sister called and told me that her cute little grandchild, one-year-old Selma, has been diagnosed with cancer. The tumour is in her neck. Could be spinal and/or brain damages after surgery.

Weather’s still bad
Lightroom, Hipstamatic, Distressed

CAAB5F68-E84A-4184-B387-B7F94F7E66F2.jpeg

original:

DB7FD760-AB6A-4A66-95FC-F8C05C2CB751.jpeg

Day 98 - April 8th - Why

I’m so sad. My sister called and told me that her cute little grandchild, one-year-old Selma, has been diagnosed with cancer. The tumour is in her neck. Could be spinal and/or brain damages after surgery.

Weather’s still bad

View attachment 179041

original:

View attachment 179042
Oh no Eva. I’m so sorry.:cry: It’s awful when anyone is diagnosed with cancer, but when it’s a child it’s tragic. Let’s hope that the surgery goes without a hitch and that she’s well afterwards. I think surgeons have to prepare everyone for the worst case scenario.

Day 98 - April 8th - Why

Weather’s still bad

View attachment 179041

original:

View attachment 179042
Such sad news. I truly hope things go the right way in such terrible time. My thoughts are with your family.

Back
Top Bottom