Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

Day 279 - October 6th - Windy…

Shot in our garden right now with Evenlonger, 2s shutter speed. Edits in Lightroom Mobile

CFEB0345-B3AD-41B9-9A18-68E63EE17FFA.jpeg

4B4FD32F-70EC-4715-9384-902F55DA81A1.jpeg

Evenlonger? I haven’t heard of that one. Love the effect.
I think I read a review of the app in Mobiography last winter when I for once took the time to swipe through their latest release. I think it’s quite popular now among those who likes to play with long exposure. I don’t think I have read anything there since then :thinking: :(

Day 280 - October 7th - Uninspired

I was hoping to capture some great shots of Linus who just arrived here for the first time in over a month. But it’s so dark and windy that he doesn’t even want to go out. He grabbed his earphones and turned on YouTube on the TV and there he is enjoying his Balkan music,

Two uninspired photos of our garden. Edits in LR mobile and iColorama

2B7153F6-7B9B-4F55-9B96-DDA31915C78F.jpeg

F642240C-E908-4189-93C6-0DE4068350B5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 290 - October 7th - Uninspired

I was hoping to capture some great shots of Linus who just arrived here for the first time in over a month. But it’s so dark and windy that he doesn’t even want to go out. He grabbed his earphones and turned on YouTube on the TV and there he is enjoying his Balkan music,

View attachment 186307

View attachment 186308
Your property is so beautiful…

Day 282 - October 9th - Morbid morning walk :confused::)

Took an extra long walk as the weather was the best in a while. When we got out of bed this morning there were signs of frost on the grass but the temperature soon rised to around 10. Not bad for October. Found a snake by the roadside. I think it\s the same we often saw a few months ago and then she was pregnant. Now she look dead, but I’m not sure. I’m not very much afraid of vipers but I still didn’t want to touch it to find out. A few meters ahead I found a very dead eurasian jay.

native cam, edits in LR mobile

44A2295B-7EC8-4A4C-804B-514208E64F85.jpeg

B5F2D94B-8531-4383-AEF1-AE36F6CC2CB8.jpeg

Day 283 - October 10th - Insomnia moon shots

Had a bad night tummywise, which lead to bad night mentalwise. Took some moon shots at different times as a kind of self medication - it kind of helped
:)
Shot with native cam, edits in Lightroom mobile. Used Retouch on one or two. And a touch of Colorama on the last two;)

at 03:33
34DD36FD-D7DF-4609-AF52-4A7CF6B2EF0E.jpeg

at 05:40
BF1D2298-548B-491F-A6D6-2AE127B663CC.jpeg

at 06:15
F1233DC9-3F48-4375-9C3F-D7AA19E9F872.jpeg

at 07:08 - 7 minutes

9F914CC4-0A84-40A6-8840-975A9A370DEA.jpeg

3F9A51B8-ACDD-4172-9649-35653FD15877.jpeg

Day 290 - October 7th - Uninspired

View attachment 186307

View attachment 186308
Those are some big mushrooms you have there!

Day 284 - October 11th - Angry or stupid birds :D

First of all, I just noticed I’ve had the wrong day numbers for a couple of days. Personally I don’t care, but if any of the admins need a self therapy session it’s OK to correct it :facepalm: I can see that the first wrong date is last Friday, Oct 7th, and it\s not a coincidence that it was the same day Linus arrived here for the first time in a month. It’s harder for me to focus on things when he’s around;)

Today’s pic is in the funny category. I was cleaning our oilcloth (?) on the porch and noticed there were tiny holes on it. Every hole was in the centre of the flowers. Our theory is that the birds are guilty for this. Either the cloth is extremely realistic or the birds are more stupid than I thought :lmao: Or perhaps just naughty:D

Native cam, edits in Snapseed

10E7983A-777D-4E28-A590-53B31F11DD7E.jpeg

Day 284 - October 11th - Angry or stupid birds :D

First of all, I just noticed I’ve had the wrong day numbers for a couple of days. Personally I don’t care, but if any of the admins need a self therapy session it’s OK to correct it :facepalm: I can see that the first wrong date is last Friday, Oct 7th, and it\s not a coincidence that it was the same day Linus arrived here for the first time in a month. It’s harder for me to focus on things when he’s around;)

Today’s pic is in the funny category. I was cleaning our oilcloth (?) on the porch and noticed there were tiny holes on it. Every hole was in the centre of the flowers. Our theory is that the birds are guilty for this. Either the cloth is extremely realistic or the birds are more stupid than I thought :lmao: Or perhaps just naughty:D

Native cam, edits in Snapseed

View attachment 186489
your post made me realise I don’t know what attracts birds to nectar (or flowers). Obviously not smell :lmao:

Day 287 - October 14 - Kind of evil thoughts :D

”Look at all the people driving to work. Me, I think I’ll go back to bed for an extra nap” This was at 06:52. Native cam, Edits in Lightroom mobile

0CC3D6E0-D6DA-4F12-9701-D7E2DC40F553.jpeg

Right now at 9 there’s even more foggy. The trees almost invisible. Native cam. No edit

5DD6C284-356C-4E6B-ACA6-20EB0943D79A.jpeg

Day 288 - October 15th - Darkness

Some days it’s hard to ”keep up the spirit”

End of season - Distressed FX and Snapseed

BC1B7D80-E6F3-44FC-B124-403E28F656B6.jpeg

Self therapy for my reactions to what my country has become. A selfie from my daily rainy mixed with AI text to image stuff from Night Café which I ”created” after having spent some time with reading the latest news. It was not a text of the happier kind

621CC819-AC7D-4C92-BB63-0C0376A87CF4.jpeg

View attachment 186657

Self therapy for my reactions to what my country has become. A selfie from my daily rainy mixed with AI text to image stuff from Night Café which I ”created” after having spent some time with reading the latest news. It was not a text of the happier kind

View attachment 186656
If it makes you feel better, the whole world (except maybe New Zealand) is in the same boat (do you have that expression?),:(

If it makes you feel better, the whole world (except maybe New Zealand) is in the same boat (do you have that expression?),:(
Thanks Jilly :inlove:Yes, we have exactly the same expression ”i samma båt” :thumbs: I, and many other Swedes have foolishly thought that our country would be kind of immune. But why should we. People are the same everywhere.

View attachment 186657

View attachment 186656

Thanks Jilly :inlove:Yes, we have exactly the same expression ”i samma båt” :thumbs: I, and many other Swedes have foolishly thought that our country would be kind of immune. But why should we. People are the same everywhere.
I’m most likely the minority here (and for sure in my friends group) - I don’t watch or read the news. It is mostly just too depressing and overwhelming. If it’s something major I’ll hear about it from a friend… I don’t see much value in it in my daily life, and it just adds negative energy to my existence.

But, Eva, I send you the biggest hug ever across the miles. I know this season is difficult for you, adding to the issues in your beautiful country. And for what it’s worth, seeing your images brings me joy, and I believe that all those types of “little” things we do adds positive energy to the world, and circles back to us. xo ❤️

I’m most likely the minority here (and for sure in my friends group) - I don’t watch or read the news. It is mostly just too depressing and overwhelming. If it’s something major I’ll hear about it from a friend… I don’t see much value in it in my daily life, and it just adds negative energy to my existence.

But, Eva, I send you the biggest hug ever across the miles. I know this season is difficult for you, adding to the issues in your beautiful country. And for what it’s worth, seeing your images brings me joy, and I believe that all those types of “little” things we do adds positive energy to the world, and circles back to us. xo ❤️
I try to avoid the news too.:thumbs:

Thank you so much for these wise words :inlove: For quite a few years now me too have been avoiding the news as much as I can. Never watch the news broadcasts. Our TV is mostly turned off or idle playing slideshows with our photos. But I read the news daily - careful not to click on everything. I have my favourite topics that I like being informed on.
Glad that my pics bring you joy. And I agree about the positive energy :)

Day 289 - October 16th - Our closest neighbours all have wings :)

Yesterday ended up with an unexpected thunderstorm. A new one is on its’ way :eek::( I shot these pics 30 minutes ago, when the sky was still deep blue. Now there’s a wall of clouds coming here from the SW. When DH returns from his mushroom hunt I will suggest we’ll take a trip somewhere….

Slow Shutter Cam:

5FD8F59B-3CAB-4E05-A3AF-ED4B90E807B8.jpeg

native cam, edits LRM

6CA6B75B-3200-4D98-976F-2E01A4CE1AC4.jpeg

Window cleaning did wonders by the way
C54B88F9-1F99-449A-81C1-F40B46B89C43.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom