Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

Day 297 - October 24th - No doubt that November is coming :(

One of those days when we have to turn on the lamps inside also in daytime. Very soon it will be like that every day. Will not be so pleasant getting the electricity bills the coming months.

We took a walk and at least it didn’t rain. A few strong flowers still alive :thumbs:

Stayin’ alive no 1
Hawkweed, native cam, edited with Hipstamatic

5DF2A86B-0B69-47F3-83FE-44AEA7B3918A.jpeg

9BB506F3-86CC-4BB9-BCF1-15BB50F72F54.png

Stayin’ alive no 2
Native cam, LR mobile

3A22EAB3-655A-435A-8124-4253F21BC359.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 298 - October (but kind of November) 25th - The world is turning B/W

A short trip to the lake this afternoon. Dark and rainy day. Edits in LR mobile. For once I post some BW as there aren’t almost no natural colours left anyhow

Wonder what interesting object he’s capturing right now:

F51BFA6F-3F87-4C02-94F3-DAD3FFB3A99A.jpeg

What a disappointment - nothing interesting at all (DH’s shot iPhone 11):

9A977AD9-430D-4BAC-9E1C-8B2B3989FF62.jpeg

Peaceful

717C887E-FFA9-4C9C-8574-369C69382266.jpeg

Challenging the November demons with brave smiles

6A367EAC-B5D6-46EB-A170-CA3AA3BDB25D.jpeg

A short trip to the lake this afternoon. Dark and rainy day. Edits in LR mobile. For once I post some BW as there aren’t almost no natural colours left anyhow

View attachment 187116

View attachment 187117

Peaceful

View attachment 187118

View attachment 187119
Wow, these are all amazing (well, maybe not DH’s shot).

View attachment 187116

View attachment 187117

Peaceful

View attachment 187118

View attachment 187119
Second mono image chosen for IOTM-October.

Day 299 - October 26th - Just a quick shot

One of Noisy Neighbours' dogs is on the run. And he's running fast, almost as fast as the passing cars. He's been running like that for hours. Unfortunately I'm a bit scared of dogs, at least when they are not leashed. So I'm hiding inside today. But I just sneaked out and took a single photo of a heather with drops. Better than nothing. And I got my daily walk before the dog got out.

Native cam, edits in LR mobile

D89625BE-D0CD-438D-B0DE-54ADC1477E03.jpeg

One of Noisy Neighbours' dogs is on the run. And he's running fast, almost as fast as the passing cars. He's been running like that for hours. Unfortunately I'm a bit scared of dogs, at least when they are not leashed. So I'm hiding inside today. But I just sneaked out and took a single photo of a heather with drops. Better than nothing. And I got my daily walk before the dog got out.

View attachment 187135
Lovely. That pink. :inlove:

View attachment 187116

View attachment 187117

Peaceful

View attachment 187118

View attachment 187119
These are just BEAUTIFUL. :hearteyes:

View attachment 187135
Another one of my favorite flowers.... :inlove:

Wonder why that dog is just running like that? Seems a bit early for Spring Fever madness. :confused:

Another one of my favorite flowers.... :inlove:

Wonder why that dog is just running like that? Seems a bit early for Spring Fever madness. :confused:
It’s some sort of mix with a lot of Siberian husky. I guess he deliberated himself from the leash and felt the wind of freedom. The owners were not home. Seems Gaston the dog returned back in the late afternoon.

Day 300 - October 27th - October flowers and leaves

Nothing much happens here today. The sun showed up for a short while but will set already at 5:05 pm.

sunflowers - they look a little weary but they still hang on :) Stillextracted from a Live photo. Had to take a live because it was too windy for a still. As I’m sleepy and bored I’ve been just messing around with this pic

0D8130DC-6C56-47F8-9C78-133AB84B21D4.jpeg

apple leaves

582A7269-C2D3-4805-88EF-B19318D7FC3A.jpeg

A bee!

CC76206A-F3DF-4329-B887-4DA8BF690B01.jpeg

DH is mulching, Woolen slippers day for me ;)

A662765D-4DD6-4F57-B129-81CFC5F1C4C7.jpeg

Love your Hot Pink sneaks. :mobibabe:
Apart from being enjoyable for the eye they are super for the feet. Warm. Goretex. Good cushioning. And very good grip on/under/with (gaaahhh) the soles. Merrell. I bought them 7 years ago and have used them a lot. But they are still almost like when they were new.
And no, Merrell does not pay me for this :lmao:

I was so happy when I bought them I even made this :geek::rolleyes: Seems I had a 6s plus at that time

E1458175-7807-4F99-87AB-9FF1E5B1741F.jpeg
6DA90707-DF8B-436F-9897-EEFE059F8E0F.jpeg

Apart from being enjoyable for the eye they are super for the feet. Warm. Goretex. Good cushioning. And very good grip on/under/with (gaaahhh) the soles. Merrell. I bought them 7 years ago and have used them a lot. But they are still almost like when they were new.
And no, Merrell does not pay me for this :lmao:

I was so happy when I bought them I even made this :geek::rolleyes: Seems I had a 6s plus at that time

View attachment 187217View attachment 187219
Merrell is a good brand!

Day 302 - October 29th - Who needs AI :lol:

My Dad used to say he had no interest in reading fiction as the reality is much more exciting. I sent a smile to him (he died in 1991) when I looked out through the window and saw a hand wawing in the wind.

This looks as an AI image output from a text like: Sunlit shrublike waving hand in greenery, autumn mood, realistic style :lmao:

edits in Picsart and LR

1771EAE4-951C-4AD3-9120-FE47E9BC5F6F.jpeg

Day 303 - October 30th - Five months to go :whistle:

This is the place where I usually find the first flowers of the liverwort/blåsippa/anemone hepatica. The leaves from this years bloom are left alone. The flowers normally pop up in the last week of March.

Native cam, edits in Lightroom mobile

1F5099A1-EAFB-45AB-A534-805CE4841790.jpeg

3AA1642D-E251-4F36-87A3-7EFEFC29C323.jpeg

Still some wild flowers here and there. By the way, does anyone know why it’s almost impossible to get decent photos of bluebells :thinking::alien: It’s as if the camera can’t focus on that particular flower. I had to do a watercolour in iColorama to make it a tiny bit better

0FAB3F1C-98F1-4AA6-BE02-48AD4834C62C.jpeg

Day 303 - October 30th - Five months to go :whistle:

This is the place where I usually find the first flowers of the liverwort/blåsippa/anemone hepatica. The leaves from this years bloom are left alone. The flowers normally pop up in the last week of March.

Native cam, edits in Lightroom mobile

View attachment 187285

View attachment 187287

Still some wild flowers here and there. By the way, does anyone know why it’s almost impossible to get decent photos of bluebells :thinking::alien: It’s as if the camera can’t focus on that particular flower. I had to do a watercolour in iColorama to make it a tiny bit better

View attachment 187286
I wonder if it’s the colour affecting the camera.

I have a heck of a time photographing blues/reds in the garden.
I wonder if it’s the colour affecting the camera.
Yeah, the reds too. We had a absolutely stunning almost surreal red dahlia this year. I don’t know how many times I tried getting a good photo. Now it’s dead of course

Day 304 - October 31st - Bye bye October

Here comes depressing November

From our walk earlier today, edits with Lightroom and Snapseed

Now back to the iMac. Have started to experiment with old low-res photos in ON1. Great fun. Many years ago I did a terrible mistake and saved tons of photos from the 90s as thumbnails from Photoshop Elements. And the original files are gone.
It’s also Monday = Sonday :inlove: Espresso and raspberry ”party” with Linus later today. Perfect on a grey and gloomy day like this

6DAC2B5F-D2FD-4340-90E3-79311F9895FB.jpeg

Have started to experiment with old low-res photos in ON1. Great fun. Many years ago I did a terrible mistake and saved tons of photos from the 90s as thumbnails from Photoshop Elements. And the original files are gone.
That'll be fun. Just in the last year or two, the software for upsizing images has become much much better. I use Pixelmator Pro on my Mac, but it hardly matters. There must be half a dozen players now, including ON1, all in a frantic race.

That'll be fun. Just in the last year or two, the software for upsizing images has become much much better. I use Pixelmator Pro on my Mac, but it hardly matters. There must be half a dozen players now, including ON1, all in a frantic race.
Oh yes, Pixelmator is on my Mac too. Thanks for reminding me :)

Back
Top Bottom