Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

Day 289 - October 16th - Our closest neighbours all have wings :)

Yesterday ended up with an unexpected thunderstorm. A new one is on its’ way :eek::( I shot these pics 30 minutes ago, when the sky was still deep blue. Now there’s a wall of clouds coming here from the SW. When DH returns from his mushroom hunt I will suggest we’ll take a trip somewhere….

Slow Shutter Cam:

View attachment 186674

native cam, edits LRM

View attachment 186672

Window cleaning did wonders by the way
View attachment 186673
Just love all your birdhouses!! Do your local feathered neighbors make nests inside? :inlove:

Day 290 - October 17th - Monday morning

The school bus is almost camouflaged behind the apple trees :D

native cam, LRM, iColorama

3D55BF28-88EF-48E1-8F83-BD3A5624A71C.jpeg

Day 291 - October 18th - Just me and my shadow

Got such a fantastic morning. Warm October light and not very windy. And as an extra bonus I didn’t see a single vehicle on my walk. I had the road to myself which was perfect as the road is full of slippery mud piles. Quite a challenge to avoid them - the Watch showed more steps than usual because of my zig-zag walking style :cool:

native cam, Lightroom mobile punchy colours edit

4D4B5F45-57E8-43BF-90AF-64145B9A3A8F.jpeg

Got such a fantastic morning. Warm October light and not very windy. And as an extra bonus I didn’t see a single vehicle on my walk. I had the road to myself which was perfect as the road is full of slippery mud piles. Quite a challenge to avoid them - the Watch showed more steps than usual because of my zig-zag walking style :cool:

View attachment 186762
What a beautiful road to walk on. :hearteyes: I love your neighborhood.

Day 293 - October 20th - Criminal cat :thinking:

Look at his/her/its facial impression. Looks really pissed to stay behind ”bars”. Saw this scene when we were visiting the recycling centre today. Not the best of photos. I’m not in the mood today - just as the cat :zip:

native cam with too much zoom, I didn’t dare to get closer for the case the cat’s human would see me sneaking around. Edits in Lightroom mobile and Snapseed

7080C85E-9C45-46CC-B70F-1B5B58F293B0.jpeg

Look at his/her/its facial impression. Looks really pissed to stay behind ”bars”. Saw this scene when we were visiting the recycling centre today. Not the best of photos. I’m not in the mood today - just as the cat :zip:

native cam with too much zoom, I didn’t dare to get closer for the case the cat’s human would see me sneaking around. Edits in Lightroom mobile and Snapseed

View attachment 186865
Yes, definitely a cat “with attitude”. :poutingcat:

View attachment 186865
:lmao: :lmao: That cat’s face is PRICELESS. This is fabulous. :lol:

View attachment 186865
My cat would be very jealous of the front porch. She only gets to sit on the window sill.

Day 294 - October 21st - No, I didn’t throw him down there :lmao:

DH did voluntarily climb down into the hole/cistern - I don’t know what to call it; it’s a deep hole with a hydralic pump at the bottom. A few times every year it becomes necessary to get excessive air out from the pump.

Native cam. Edits in VideoLUT. I saw that app mentioned on FB by juryjone as it’s part of the iColorama family and I’ve already have had great fun with it. Beware in the App store though. There are TWO versions. I still don’t know the difference, I just picked the one I first saw - the one with a blue icon. Then I discovered there is one with a purple icon :eek: I’ve noticed a certain mess in the App store with the iColorama apps. Some of them has Enrique Garcia as formal developer and the rest have Katerina as before. I guess this has to do with the war:zip: Anyhow, I like the VideoLUT app and also the Carbon12 that I also tested yesterday.

929F11F6-C652-4652-98DB-29A24C0C0AD4.jpeg

A868BC8A-4E51-4C52-9F75-0ABA5F8A1417.jpeg

origs:
AC31C1DB-10E3-4B9A-A810-C916CD275CBE.jpegC46FCF30-8F42-4992-8289-CBB3887EE831.jpeg

View attachment 186762
Looking at this image is a breathtaking of pure and fresh air!

Native cam. Edits in VideoLUT. I saw that app mentioned on FB by juryjone as it’s part of the iColorama family and I’ve already have had great fun with it. Beware in the App store though. There are TWO versions. I still don’t know the difference, I just picked the one I first saw - the one with a blue icon. Then I discovered there is one with a purple icon :eek:
As you may have determined, the purple icon is for the iPhone and the blue icon is for iPad/Mac.

Looking at this image is a breathtaking of pure and fresh air!
Thank you Ricardo :) I guess this looks a bit ”exotic”. For me it’s just my ”normal” walking view. But hearing that people from other countries see this as berathtaking or similar is good for me. It teaches me to appreciate my everyday more.

Day 296 - October 23rd - Sunny Sunday walk :thumbs: :cool:

Believe it or not - I didn’t get out of bed until 10:30. I’m sure it was needed after a long row of bad nights. When I got up it felt like a huge hangover in my head. I didn’t wake up totally until I got out for a walk in the beautiful sunshine.

native cam and LR mobile

puddle with birch tree

F301E30E-2E12-4F28-81DD-8B8641005DA6.jpeg

tansy by the roadside

CA0C653C-1462-4B84-BCEF-B28F1B3F632D.jpeg

The sleeping giant’s legs are getting transparent :)

F58D8C83-13C1-4132-820C-9D0D21CBC35F.jpeg

out on the porch after the walk :thumbs:

E3C9D1DC-B854-4445-B470-E431FD3D4978.jpeg

still going strong

E4AE7921-91A1-49E6-9498-D40D2E5A3087.png

Back
Top Bottom