Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Oh, we’ve never seen it. One of my sky apps sends notifications now and then that say “ISS is flying over right now“
I get emails the day before telling me what time and from which direction. I’ll get the link.

Day 89 - March 29th - Oink oink

We went on a trip to an ecological farm today. These pigs came running towards us as soon as they spotted us. No problems with keeping the appropriate social distance in their company.

Snapseed

DDF4569C-500D-4B71-86BA-72898FD151DC.png

E2C1496B-66B2-416F-9EFF-9256B0A5C747.jpeg

Day 89 - March 29th - Oink oink

We went on a trip to an ecological farm today. These pigs came running towards us as soon as they spotted us. No problems with keeping the appropriate social distance in their company.

Snapseed

View attachment 156381

View attachment 156382
I read today that almost everywhere in Sweden is staying open. I saw photos of people at cafes and shopping. We’re dreaming of that over here.

I read today that almost everywhere in Sweden is staying open. I saw photos of people at cafes and shopping. We’re dreaming of that over here.
I echo what JIlly said, everything is closed in the uk. :(
We have of course a fervent ongoing debate on which strategy is the best. New restrictions are coming almost every day. But this far the virus is very concentrated to Stockholm and in regions where the people from Stockholm have travelled to - despite the recommendations. Sweden has a relatively low population density (24 people/km2)

We have of course a fervent ongoing debate on which strategy is the best. New restrictions are coming almost every day. But this far the virus is very concentrated to Stockholm and in regions where the people from Stockholm have travelled to - despite the recommendations. Sweden has a relatively low population density (24 people/km2)
Yes, they said that in the article, that the remoteness of people outside Stockholm should help. I hope they’re right.

Day 90 - March 30th - Winter strikes back :(

I’m skipping my daily walk. The photos were taken this morning - I even captured our car when my DH left for work. Since then it has been snowing to and fro. Not fluffy smooth snow but small solid grains. Like hail (from hell)

ACCB9330-AEA3-48FA-A9D3-C2AC4439CCE4.png

B5EC0C9D-F0CA-4E9B-B7F0-308EADD75FFC.jpeg

Day 90 - March 30th - Winter strikes back :(

I’m skipping my daily walk. The photos were taken this morning - I even captured our car when my DH left for work. Since then it has been snowing to and fro. Not fluffy smooth snow but small solid grains. Like hail (from hell)

View attachment 156423

View attachment 156422
Agh! I thought you’d seen the last of that!!! Horrible stuff. Lovely images though.

Day 93 - April 2nd - Escaping to the fairy tale world

I felt I just couldn’t take any more of the news flashes so I took an extra long walk this morning. It was bright and sunny, but now we have a storm coming in from southwest.

There is still some ice left in the natural ponds in the forests.

iColorama - Coherence

95FE7927-CFA6-4AEA-BE16-9BC8D6C154D1.jpeg

Day 93 - April 2nd - Escaping to the fairy tale world

I felt I just couldn’t take any more of the news flashes so I took an extra long walk this morning. It was bright and sunny, but now we have a storm coming in from southwest.

There is still some ice left in the natural ponds in the forests.

iColorama - Coherence

View attachment 156500
I like this fairytale look.

Back
Top Bottom