Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

I know.... and the sheep owners already told us we can buy meat from them later :oops::zip:
And you will know where the meat came from and how it was raised. We used to get beef from a local farmer who only raised a few. They had a huge field, partly wooded to roam in. The farmer raised sweet corn and brought them a few stalks to chew on. I miss that.

And you will know where the meat came from and how it was raised. We used to get beef from a local farmer who only raised a few. They had a huge field, partly wooded to roam in. The farmer raised sweet corn and brought them a few stalks to chew on. I miss that.
No wonder you miss that. Since a couple of years we buy all meat from local farmers. All grass fed.

Day 102 - April 11th - This year’s garden project finished :rog:

Every year my DH makes a special spring project for the garden. Please admire Project Stork :thumbs:
Stripdesign app

D18C7063-7D4B-49ED-BD33-4811BB1DEF8A.jpeg

Day 105 - April 14th - Hairy legs :rog:

Inside our greenhouse
Snapseed

0CA4B61F-D09C-4FE0-A173-BBA54DACCDEA.png

So this strange Easter is over. We didn’t hardly notice it. But Linus have had his funniest Easter ever I think. We usually don’t do anything special except for a family dinner. At Linus’ place they have been partying for four days :thumbs:
Easter Fun 2020

Day 105 - April 14th - Hairy legs :rog:

Inside our greenhouse
Snapseed

View attachment 156843

So this strange Easter is over. We didn’t hardly notice it. But Linus have had his funniest Easter ever I think. We usually don’t do anything special except for a family dinner. At Linus’ place they have been partying for four days :thumbs:
Easter Fun 2020
Wow, look at those tomatoes. They look really healthy. It’s good that Linus is having a great time. If he was missing you too much it would be heartbreaking.

Day 106 - April 15th - Lost and found ;)

When we moved here more than 30 years ago, we got this windchime from my Aussie uncle. After a few years it began to disintegrate so we took it down. My DH now found it in his collection of “things-I-will-repair” stuff. We had forgotten all about it. But now it’s hanging outside the greenhouse.

Focos app

068F9BA3-8CEC-4ED0-B369-8F50AB9EBB17.jpeg

Day 107 - April 16th - “our” pheasants

From some time in February until two weeks ago we’ve had daily visits of a male pheasant. Very noisy pheasant he is - especially at dawn. Now we haven’t seen him for a while, but the last few days a female has shown up. Would be exciting if they nested here :)
The female is very shy so I had to shoot from inside with max zoom and I only got one shot before she ran away in a hurry. Bad shot it was, so I made a painterly version in iColorama. The male is shy too, but sometimes his hunger won over his fear and I could capture him eating seeds under our bird feeder outside our window.
Photo of the female is from today, the one of the male is from March 12th. Both shot with iPhone 11, And both edited in iColorama

50A8A6CC-8A86-4AA6-8BF6-153383309600.jpeg

602000C4-281D-4CCB-BDAC-8D1F80B468E8.jpeg

Ugly original photo of the female
53260340-A965-4E2A-801D-ADA2AD0E41C8.jpeg

From some time in February until two weeks ago we’ve had daily visits of a male pheasant. Very noisy pheasant he is - especially at dawn. Now we haven’t seen him for a while, but the last few days a female has shown up. Would be exciting if they nested here :)
The female is very shy so I had to shoot from inside with max zoom and I only got one shot before she ran away in a hurry. Bad shot it was, so I made a painterly version in iColorama. The male is shy too, but sometimes his hunger won over his fear and I could capture him eating seeds under our bird feeder outside our window.
Photo of the female is from today, the one of the male is from March 12th. Both shot with iPhone 11, And both edited in iColorama

View attachment 156875

View attachment 156874

View attachment 156876
We’ve got a pair who come into the garden. He is silver and is forever chasing off other males. I think they might have a nest nearby. When he shakes it really vibrates. I think that it’s some sort of message to the others. I love the arty edit.

View attachment 156875

View attachment 156874

View attachment 156876
I hope they do nest there!

Day 108 - April 17th - Popping up too early ;)

These primulas should bloom in May. We have hundreds of tiny plants all over our garden. But this particular plant lives inside a spirea shrub that gives the primulas the perfect shelter. We just noticed they are in bloom.
By the way it was a challenge to take the photo. I had to go inside the shrub and almost fell because of my bad balance. But I succeeded :thumbs:

Snapseed

8B08BD23-997F-46B8-80F6-5803EFCCF38C.jpeg

Last edited:

These primulas should bloom in May. We have hundreds of tiny plants all over our garden. But this particular plant lives inside a spirea shrub that gives the primulas the perfect shelter. We just noticed they are in bloom.
By the way it was a challenge to take the photo. I had to go inside the shrub and almost fell because of my bad balance. But I succeeded :thumbs:

Snapseed

View attachment 156901
Lovely image, and now we have the background to getting it. :lol:

Snapseed

View attachment 156901
Nice job getting the shot! But do be careful!

Day 109 - April 18th - The Swedish way....

We had to visit a grocery store today. First time for me in a while. I think the red signs are more beautiful than the yellow stripes JillyG posted the other day ;) The text says: Keep the distance. Show care and respect while shopping. I noticed that people were extremely obedient - I didn’t see anyone cross their sign before the customer before had proceeded. Except for Stockholm people the Swedes are extremely careful about following rules and guidelines. That’s good in the current situation, but I have often wished we could be a bit more rebellious :rog:
I also include an ordinary photo from today’s walk - a good illustration of why a lock-down here isn’t really necessary - again: except for Stockholm :D

F922305C-8C34-4699-A50D-ABCC5F46367A.png

A5B43F46-A30E-42C4-B75D-CC5D60665FD1.png

We had to visit a grocery store today. First time for me in a while. I think the red signs are more beautiful than the yellow stripes JillyG posted the other day ;) The text says: Keep the distance. Show care and respect while shopping. I noticed that people were extremely obedient - I didn’t see anyone cross their sign before the customer before had proceeded. Except for Stockholm people the Swedes are extremely careful about following rules and guidelines. That’s good in the current situation, but I have often wished we could be a bit more rebellious :rog:
I also include an ordinary photo from today’s walk - a good illustration of why a lock-down here isn’t really necessary - again: except for Stockholm :D

View attachment 156924

View attachment 156925
I've always quite fancied visiting Sweden, then I watched 'Midsommar' in the week and I've changed my mind :eek: :eek: :eek:

View attachment 156924

View attachment 156925
Yes, that‘s definitely better than the Damaged Here sign that our supermarket used.

View attachment 156924

View attachment 156925
You have the best shoes!

Day 110 - April 19th - I love him so much :inlove:

Outdoor meeting without hugs. It was very emotional - a great joy but at the same time much sadness. Linus wasn’t really himself, more quite and not as full of energy as he usually is.

iPhone 11 portrait mode, Snapseed

6D836B98-A979-4E2C-96EF-2DCE5392C869.png
8522B24A-DCED-42F3-87AB-E74AA0033486.png
C990DAF2-7587-4FD4-BED5-BA3E5C6A80E8.png

Back
Top Bottom