ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Went over to Linus for tech support - much appreciated :D

edits in LR

IMG_6930.jpeg

IMG_6929.jpeg

Last edited:
Perfectly still, almost like a statue :cool: A lovely sunny day. The horse just stood there. They usually come up to greet me, but not this time. You know the feeling when you sit in the warm sunshine and almost fall asleep. Why wouldn't horses feel the same :)

native cam with a fair amount of zoom. edits in LR

FBC33512-F92A-44A7-BED3-917A980376C3.jpeg

But ouch :confused: look at those disgusting plastic fence bands. I must run this through Touch Retouch!

result

FBC33512-F92A-44A7-BED3-917A980376C3.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally a decent aurora borealis

It didn’t last long. It was pure luck I happened to see it. Went out for a smoke and there it was. I have forgotten the smart settings I used last autumn when we had a lot of northern lights nights. So these are taken with native cam automatic night mode. Tried to denoise and reduce the brightness with Photomator

IMG_6991.jpeg

IMG_6992.jpeg

I also pointed the camera up towards the stars.
EDIT: I don’t know why but it seems the stars look much fainter posted here than they do on my photos.

IMG_4464.jpeg

IMG_4466.jpeg

Hoping to be able to see the Northern Lights next month! We booked our trip to Copenhagen!!
Oh, I hope you will get the chance. But inside the city, it’s almost impossible because of light pollution. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

It didn’t last long. It was pure luck I happened to see it. Went out for a smoke and there it was. I have forgotten the smart settings I used last autumn when we had a lot of northern lights nights. So these are taken with native cam automatic night mode. Tried to denoise and reduce the brightness with Photomator

View attachment 200552

View attachment 200553

EDIT: I don’t know why but it seems the stars look much fainter posted here than they do on my photos.

View attachment 200558

View attachment 200559
The northern lights are gorgeous, but I really like the treetop and stars.

View attachment 200552

View attachment 200553

View attachment 200558

View attachment 200559
I'm with Starzee. I think the first of the vertical star shots, with the tree, is a winner.

The northern lights are gorgeous, but I really like the treetop and stars.

I'm with Starzee. I think the first of the vertical star shots, with the tree, is a winner.

I fell in love with it too - that’s why I added it

here’s the original

IMG_4464.jpeg

strangely enough the noise is not as disturbing here as it is when I look at the photo in my library

Perfectly still, almost like a statue :cool: A lovely sunny day. The horse just stood there. They usually come up to greet me, but not this time. You know the feeling when you sit in the warm sunshine and almost fall asleep. Why wouldn't horses feel the same :)

native cam with a fair amount of zoom. edits in LR

View attachment 200547

But ouch :confused: look at those disgusting plastic fence bands. I must run this through Touch Retouch!

result

View attachment 200548
Retouch is amazing!!! I’ve used it to take out annoying wires etc too.

View attachment 200552

View attachment 200553

View attachment 200558

View attachment 200559
Still one of my dreams to witness this in person… magic. :hearteyes:

Angry pansies and hungry birds :)

Hipsta Akira Bélėm

HMOriginal-2E0E2277-C861-4817-BB69-0608D8D6D525.jpeg

native cam, edits LR - look at the snow - almost like miniature hail

IMG_7015.jpeg

Coal tit with his more common friends. We’ve had a solitary coal tit here for several months. Seems it gets along fine with the blue tits. Edits in LR

IMG_7016.jpeg

Another shot through the window glass

IMG_7013.jpeg

Happy 90th birthday to Dad Lennart :inlove:

My father passed away already 33 years ago, the year before Linus was born. If he had still been with us we would have had a big birthday part today. I can't even imagine how my dad would have looked as an old man.

Found this photo in the messy album DH helped me to fix yesterday. Scanned it to my iPhone with the app Photomyne. Then I edited in Picsart - added the frame and the cutout text from the album. The photo is shot just after midnight on Jan 1st back in 1967. I had just turned 7. The caption, written by me, says: Watching the TV-show Hylands hörna at New years Eve. Hylands hörna was an extremely popular entertainment program at that time. It was broadcasted on the only channel that existed back then. Everybody watched and then discussed it with friends and family afterwards.
I can clearly see that my handwriting as a 7 year old looks much better than my writing does nowadys :whistle:

EDA2068F-3E3E-489A-BD52-17B3AE7120C8.png

Our cutest family member - little Selma

My boys spent the day with my brother and family. Linus was so happy to meet his favourite friend. Little Selma has gone through a long period of chemo. But not anymore. Last treatment was in November. A couple of weeks ago she started pre-school. She likes it so much that she doesn’t want to go home when her parents come for picking her up.

Shot with DHs iPhone 13 Pro Max and edited by me in LR

IMG_7267.jpeg

IMG_7268.jpeg

Our cutest family member - little Selma

My boys spent the day with my brother and family. Linus was so happy to meet his favourite friend. Little Selma has gone through a long period of chemo. But not anymore. Last treatment was in November. A couple of weeks ago she started pre-school. She likes it so much that she doesn’t want to go home when her parents come for picking her up.

Shot with DHs iPhone 13 Pro Max and edited by me in LR

View attachment 200676

View attachment 200677
What a lot for a very little person and her family to go through. Does ‘no treatment since November’ mean she is recovered?

Happy 90th birthday to Dad Lennart :inlove:

My father passed away already 33 years ago, the year before Linus was born. If he had still been with us we would have had a big birthday part today. I can't even imagine how my dad would have looked as an old man.

Found this photo in the messy album DH helped me to fix yesterday. Scanned it to my iPhone with the app Photomyne. Then I edited in Picsart - added the frame and the cutout text from the album. The photo is shot just after midnight on Jan 1st back in 1967. I had just turned 7. The caption, written by me, says: Watching the TV-show Hylands hörna at New years Eve. Hylands hörna was an extremely popular entertainment program at that time. It was broadcasted on the only channel that existed back then. Everybody watched and then discussed it with friends and family afterwards.
I can clearly see that my handwriting as a 7 year old looks much better than my writing does nowadys :whistle:

View attachment 200665
Your seven-year-old handwriting is better than mine at any stage of my life :oops:
Love the matching red PJs !

Back
Top Bottom