ubbyisis' playground and gallery

My son has got obsessed with using styling gel. I think he looks real cool.
iColorama for a start. Then a small adjustment in Photocopier as I wanted to check out Jerry's tute (very good tute of course). And finally framing in Pixlr.

Linus wants this on paper for his communication book he always has with him. View attachment 92154

original:
View attachment 92155
Linus looks fabulous. :thumbs:

Got inspired of Jerry's 365 for today. It turned out that the background in my photo was to simple for getting the 3D-ish structure. Should have chosen another photo. But I like this image anyway

The picture is from yesterday's Easter Dinner at my sister's. My son got super happy when he discovered that his cousin Anna had a drum kit [emoji7]

IMG_3955.JPG

original:
IMG_1965.JPG

Got inspired of Jerry's 365 for today. It turned out that the background in my photo was to simple for getting the 3D-ish structure. Should have chosen another photo. But I like this image anyway

The picture is from yesterday's Easter Dinner at my sister's. My son got super happy when he discovered that his cousin Anna had a drum kit [emoji7]

View attachment 92265

original:
View attachment 92266

I went ahead and changed the background to concert lighting and proceeded from that. He rocks!

View attachment 92270
I love both of these! It's a great image, and the textured backgrounds are fab.

I will tell Mum that Jerry forced me to do this

It's way past bedtime but I've had so much fun following something Jerry shared in the FB iColorama techniques group today.

The inner frame is the wrong size. I did a better version first but forgot to hit Apply - not the first time [emoji31][emoji6]

IMG_4194.JPG

I will tell Mum that Jerry forced me to do this

It's way past bedtime but I've had so much fun following something Jerry shared in the FB iColorama techniques group today.

The inner frame is the wrong size. I did a better version first but forgot to hit Apply - not the first time [emoji31][emoji6]

View attachment 92680
Yes, but Mum didn't have an iPhone! :lol: Great image. :thumbs:

View attachment 92719

Not as good as yours. And now I really want an iPad so I can do rectangles and squares. But it's not bad.

Well I think it is a beauty. [emoji6][emoji1303] It's irritating with the small differences between iPhone and iPad version of iC. One more thing to keep in mind.

I really love my iPad. Even if my phone is quite large I find it hard to do more than smaller edits.

House to let? Look what we found in our greenhouse! Must be from last year. Funny thing is that we weren't at all bothered by wasps last summer. Actually they are quite peaceful little animals as long as you leave them alone. One yearr they had their nest inside a stuffed armchair on our porch.

Snapseed and iColorama

IMG_4284.JPG

original:
IMG_2029.JPG

House to let? Look what we found in our greenhouse! Must be from last year. Funny thing is that we weren't at all bothered by wasps last summer. Actually they are quite peaceful little animals as long as you leave them alone. One yearr they had their nest inside a stuffed armchair on our porch.

Snapseed and iColorama

View attachment 92832

original:
View attachment 92833
It really is a thing of beauty.... and how they can even make something like this.

Back
Top Bottom