ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Church collage PS Express

Just an addition to my 365 posting day 126

IMG_4722.JPG

Last one - The return of a dear friend

We have a poster on the wall with info on when the migratory birds return to our region according to statistics.

Earlier today I got a quick glance of a little bird who was in a great hurry. It was the pied flycatcher- one of my favourite birds! And when I looked at the poster I could read: "Svartvit flugsnappare 6 maj" [emoji177][emoji1303][emoji41]

Photo taken from the middle of our living room and through our window. Camera: iPhone SE

Edits: Snapseed and Phototoaster

IMG_4760.JPG

original:
IMG_2132.JPG

Had to play with a flower photo while there were snow and hail showers outside my window

Photo shot yesterday evening about 9:15 pm. I really appreciate the iPhone cam's excellence even when it's a bit dark

PicsArt and PhotoToaster or perhaps Phonto or both

IMG_4793.JPG

original:
IMG_5610.JPG

Wow, I have to post two alternative versions of today's 365 post.

I found one of my forgotten apps - GoArt - one of those when you don't do anything yourself except choosing a style - like Prisma.

Opened today's pic and tried different styles. I took the one I liked best and did some adjustments in iColorama. Doesn't it look like a map from a Tolkien novel?!

IMG_4893.JPG

I also played with my original post in PhotoToaster:

IMG_4889.JPG

Had to play with a flower photo while there were snow and hail showers outside my window

Photo shot yesterday evening about 9:15 pm. I really appreciate the iPhone cam's excellence even when it's a bit dark

PicsArt and PhotoToaster or perhaps Phonto or both

View attachment 93440

original:
View attachment 93441

Love the color pop!

I found one of my forgotten apps - GoArt - one of those when you don't do anything yourself except choosing a style - like Prisma.

Opened today's pic and tried different styles. I took the one I liked best and did some adjustments in iColorama. Doesn't it look like a map from a Tolkien novel?!

View attachment 93530

View attachment 93531
I love the first of these two images...great textures and color!

View attachment 93530

View attachment 93531

Totally see the Tolkien!

View attachment 93530

View attachment 93531

It certainly does :)

Back
Top Bottom