ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Hovel right across the road from the resuscitated gas station in my 365 Day 135 May 15th

iColorama:
IMG_5083.JPG

original:
IMG_6026.JPG

Fab editing, Eva!

That's really striking Eva. Wonderful editing. :thumbs:

Thank you ladies [emoji6] In a way the edited image is more close to what I see than the original photograph. Reality is subjective and arbitrary for me. What is reality by the way? Does it even exist?
Got to get some food before my blurry mind takes me further away from the "real world"

Look what we found this morning [emoji7] Apparently my husband had posted the birch tree face on Facebook five years ago. Very small file because of FB:s hard compression at that time but it was still great to find it. No EXIF available but logically it must have been shot with iPhone 4s or perhaps the mobile phone we used before we became Apple slaves. Could have been a HTC.

IMG_5115.JPG

Look what we found this morning [emoji7] Apparently my husband had posted the birch tree face on Facebook five years ago. Very small file because of FB:s hard compression at that time but it was still great to find it. No EXIF available but logically it must have been shot with iPhone 4s or perhaps the mobile phone we used before we became Apple slaves. Could have been a HTC.

View attachment 93821
Love it. :inlove:

Having fun with GoArt (one of those "cheating apps" Prisma style)

Added yesterday's tulip (with chroma in iC) to this morning's rain photo. Then I just clicked around in GoArt. Very fun and relaxing as you never know what will show up on the screen [emoji848][emoji3]

Bad thing with GoArt is that you have to pay if you want a high definition picture. GoArt's standard output size is about 700x500. Of course it is possible to use Big Photo for resizing. But it has happened to me a couple of times that my resized pictures behaves strangely when I take them to other apps.

IMG_5212.JPG

IMG_5211.JPG

IMG_5210.JPG

Having fun with GoArt (one of those "cheating apps" Prisma style)

Added yesterday's tulip (with chroma in iC) to this morning's rain photo. Then I just clicked around in GoArt. Very fun and relaxing as you never know what will show up on the screen [emoji848][emoji3]

Bad thing with GoArt is that you have to pay if you want a high definition picture. GoArt's standard output size is about 700x500. Of course it is possible to use Big Photo for resizing. But it has happened to me a couple of times that my resized pictures behaves strangely when I take them to other apps.

View attachment 93986
View attachment 93987
View attachment 93988

I like that middle one, especially.

As Mother Nature gives me pictures that are perfect without edits I felt I missed playing around with my apps. So I did a crazy edit of a geranium. I did the edit on my iPhone in bed before falling asleep last night. I must be crazy.

By the way we bought a Nikon Coolpix P900. Still not friend with it - my iPhone photos get much better. But it is cool being able to take close-ups of the moon. I sure won't post any of the Coolpix photos here - promise! But some og them are to be found on my Instagram account - @ubbyliv - if anyone wants to see more of my photos

pelargon_icolorama_lightroom.jpg

As Mother Nature gives me pictures that are perfect without edits I felt I missed playing around with my apps. So I did a crazy edit of a geranium. I did the edit on my iPhone in bed before falling asleep last night. I must be crazy.

By the way we bought a Nikon Coolpix P900. Still not friend with it - my iPhone photos get much better. But it is cool being able to take close-ups of the moon. I sure won't post any of the Coolpix photos here - promise! But some og them are to be found on my Instagram account - @ubbyliv - if anyone wants to see more of my photos

View attachment 94182
This is beautiful! It looks like a watercolor pencil painting.

View attachment 94182
Gorgeous colors.... this is fab! And no, I don't think you're crazy... I do lots (most?) of my editing in bed, at night. :thumbs:

Congrats on your new "toy"! Yes, I sort of covet telephoto properties of the "Big Girl Cameras", but I am happy with my iPhone, that's for sure.

Gorgeous colors.... this is fab! And no, I don't think you're crazy... I do lots (most?) of my editing in bed, at night. :thumbs:

Congrats on your new "toy"! Yes, I sort of covet telephoto properties of the "Big Girl Cameras", but I am happy with my iPhone, that's for sure.

Thanks RoseCat, and I am sure I will continue to use my iPhone as my primary camera. Just getting the focus right with the big one is a pain.

The small lake Rastsjön earlier this evening

No edit but had some HDR setting on ProCamera for the one in portrait mode. We have had a fantastic day and I guess we have shot about 200 photos. Birds, plants, the lake etc. Trying to learn the big camera. But these two are of course taken with my iPhone

IMG_6668.JPG

IMG_6648.JPG

We started off like that this morning, but now it's clouding over. You've got wonderful images here Eva.

Thanks! We are expecting much colder and cloudy weather tomorrow and for the whole coming week. So we'd better take good care of today. Which is Mother's Day here by the way. My husband has forgotten as every year [emoji6]

No edit but had some HDR setting on ProCamera for the one in portrait mode. We have had a fantastic day and I guess we have shot about 200 photos. Birds, plants, the lake etc. Trying to learn the big camera. But these two are of course taken with my iPhone

View attachment 94310
View attachment 94311
These are lovely, Eva, especially the first image!!

View attachment 94310
View attachment 94311
Just gorgeous. :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom