ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Pigzoomagic [emoji4]

Having fun with Pixomatic and PicsArt. And the bird is a real crow that happened to fly by as I took the shot of the sky. The plastic piglet is my newest fake pet. Bought it for 3 dollars in a second hand shop. Great prop [emoji1303][emoji851]

IMG_5423.JPG

Pigzoomagic [emoji4]

Having fun with Pixomatic and PicsArt. And the bird is a real crow that happened to fly by as I took the shot of the sky. The plastic piglet is my newest fake pet. Bought it for 3 dollars in a second hand shop. Great prop [emoji1303][emoji851]

View attachment 94471
This is great...and I love your little piglet!! I can see him making lots of appearances. :D

Pigzoomagic [emoji4]

View attachment 94471
So true...everything is possible!

This is the "ship" in our garden that my husband constructed many years ago. It has the same proportions as the longboats the vikings used. I always thought they had huge ships but that's just another myth. By the way they did not have horns on their helmets either [emoji41]

IMG_5447.JPG

This is the "ship" in our garden that my husband constructed many years ago. It has the same proportions as the longboats the vikings used. I always thought they had huge ships but that's just another myth. By the way they did not have horns on their helmets either [emoji41]

View attachment 94510
This is so cool! And quite lush.
Interesting note about the helmets and the ships.... Yes, you always see pictures of huge ships and of course the helmets + horns. Funny how myths get passed down.

It was about time [emoji139]‍♂️[emoji7]

Phototoaster for general adjustment and cropping of the two originals, PS Express collage mode for combining, AfterFocus for partial blur and BW bg and finally a cool framing in Snapseed

IMG_5715.JPG

originals:
2C7E4E29-A96A-4598-9AF9-07DD467A8B8F.jpeg

6B66B7AD-0489-4059-AE5E-D9BB833AB18B.jpeg

My goodness, it only seems like yesterday that he had a haircut. Look how it's grown!

In fact a printout of the before and after photo from last time is attached to our fridge. It was February 16th. But that little man's hair grows like the weed in our garden t(hat my husband is taking care of in this very moment)

Having fun on three wheels

Full throttle - his three wheeler is motorised but it doesn't work if your not pedalling

Photo shot with my husband's iPhone SE. Slight adjustments with ECP Photo

View attachment 94652
My niece has an unmotorised one and is really good on it, but there is a definite knack to riding a trike and they can be unstable. I know Nicola (my niece) feels liberated when she's on it.:D

Back
Top Bottom