Mobi365 Ubbyisis Project 365 2023

Day 101 - April 11th - Cranes :inlove:

From my walk today. Such a lovely walk. These cranes were circling above me for quite a while. I also saw a sea-eagle and several ravens. And butterflies and flowers. I'm in love with spring :cool:

I just held my phone towards the sky and had no idea if I captured the cranes or not. I think the resulting photo is pretty cool. Minimalistic. The clouds are foreboding upcoming rain, but as long as we don't get more snow I'm happy.
No edits

IMG_9906.jpeg

Zooming in. Edits in LR

IMG_9907.jpeg

Day 102 - April 12th - Doesn't feel OK :(

This bluetit didn’t even move when we came close. Seems a bit exhausted and the feathers are ”fluffier” than on the rest of his gang.

Edits in Photomator - the new name for Pixelmator Photo. Now with AI masking and other selective masking similar to what’s got introduced in Lightroom a few months ago.

IMG_8066.jpeg

And this one must have been attacked in the head. The other bluetits chases him away when he tries to eat from the feeder. Evil birds :( They must have learned from some humans....

Very strange photo shot from inside and in difficult light conditions. Edits in Picsart and something else

70432059-A351-462F-8595-C0E6E0D6E6FF.jpeg

Edits in Photomator - the new name for Pixelmator Photo. Now with AI masking and other selective masking similar to what’s got introduced in Lightroom a few months ago.
I just updated to the new version. Haven't quite got the hang of all the selection tools yet, but the adjustment layers are a nice addition.

Day 102 - April 12th - Doesn't feel OK :(

This bluetit didn’t even move when we came close. Seems a bit exhausted and the feathers are ”fluffier” than on the rest of his gang.

View attachment 191669

And this one must have been attacked in the head. The other bluetits chases him away when he tries to eat from the feeder. Evil birds :( They must have learned from some humans....

Very strange photo shot from inside and in difficult light conditions. Edits in Picsart and something else

View attachment 191670
I thought the first image was an Easter decoration. :lmao:

Day 103 - April 13th - Blåsippor everywhere now :inlove::thumbs:

Found the first ones just two days ago and now there are lots of them.
Shot with the phone-up-side-down-trick while trying to keep my balance. Didn’t get it perfectly sharp in any of the photos. I was on my way home and wanted a big espresso so badly that I thought: Well, good enough.

Edits with Snapseed

IMG_9972.jpeg

Day 104 - April 14th - Sad blåsippa

Cold rain the whole day. They say we’ll get sunshine tomorrow. Hope they are right this time.

iPhone 13 Pro Max automatic macro mode. Edits in LR and finally added some Glamour glow in Snapseed

IMG_8093.png

Day 103 - April 13th - Blåsippor everywhere now :inlove::thumbs:

Found the first ones just two days ago and now there are lots of them.
Shot with the phone-up-side-down-trick while trying to keep my balance. Didn’t get it perfectly sharp in any of the photos. I was on my way home and wanted a big espresso so badly that I thought: Well, good enough.

Edits with Snapseed

View attachment 191698
So pretty ! Are they bulbs?

Day 106 - April 16th - Happy man :cool:

Linus and my DH have been at a Balkan pop concert today. Linus was so excited yesterday that he stayed awake most of the night. I could hear him talking in his room several times at odd times as 5 am for ex ;)

Shot with iPhone 11 - edits in LR

IMG_5134.jpeg

frame from a videoclip shot with iPhone 11. Extracted with Video2Photo. Edited in Snapseed

IMG_8155.png

Before they left - for the third and last time :D The first time I had to call them back as I had found the gentleman's iPhone on the kitchen table. Off they went, but I had to call them back again as I found his precious disco torch and sunglasses in his room:cool:

Edits in Clip2Comic

IMG_8145.jpeg

Day 107 - April 17th - The last ice is melting

This is a very silly complaint, but I have to say that the bright sunlight at this time of the year, before the trees get leaves, is bad for photographing. The photos get too bright and too contrasty. Ugly photos. But I love the weather except for that problem :) :cool:

A natural pool at the roadside with some remains of ice and snow. Edited in iColorama

IMG_8188.jpeg

original
IMG_0075.jpeg

This is a very silly complaint, but I have to say that the bright sunlight at this time of the year, before the trees get leaves, is bad for photographing. The photos get too bright and too contrasty.
I run into a similar problem when photographing egrets on a bright day at the beach. The egrets are blindingly white, and the overall scene has more contrast than most camera apps can handle. The best solution I've found is to use Lightroom Mobile's camera and their DNG HDR setting, which combines three raw photos into a single HDR image. I then edit that in Lightroom, and I can usually get the detail back in the whites of the egrets and tame down the rest of the scene. Usually.

Day 107 - April 17th - The last ice is melting

This is a very silly complaint, but I have to say that the bright sunlight at this time of the year, before the trees get leaves, is bad for photographing. The photos get too bright and too contrasty. Ugly photos. But I love the weather except for that problem :) :cool:

A natural pool at the roadside with some remains of ice and snow. Edited in iColorama

View attachment 191804

original
View attachment 191805
I’ve alway felt that sunny was the worst condition for photography.

I run into a similar problem when photographing egrets on a bright day at the beach. The egrets are blindingly white, and the overall scene has more contrast than most camera apps can handle. The best solution I've found is to use Lightroom Mobile's camera and their DNG HDR setting, which combines three raw photos into a single HDR image. I then edit that in Lightroom, and I can usually get the detail back in the whites of the egrets and tame down the rest of the scene. Usually.

I’ve alway felt that sunny was the worst condition for photography.
Thanks, I did a quick test right now and shot right towards the sun with LR cam DNG-HDR. Works :thumbs::) Seems we'll get bright sunshine for the rest of the week. Right now I feel irritated because the sun is shining right in on my display - I have to move to the other side of the table but then I get the sunshine in my eyes:eek: Please come back rain storms and darkness - all is forgiven:lmao:

APC_0039.jpeg
APC_0039-hdr.jpeg

Day 110 - April 20th - Mr Coffee Bean :):inlove:

Such a lovely day with presummer weather. No time for anything else but seize the day / fånga dagen / carpe diem :cool: Made this image for Linus when we got back from our coffee break at his place this afternoon.

Cutouts made with Apple’s Photos app and then I used Pixomatic

C6631FA8-3446-4BA3-853F-323946F6A93F.jpeg

Day 111 - April 21st - Pleased to meet you Mr or perhaps Mrs Toad

I had to save this gentleman from being crushed. He was happily walking in the middle of the road enjoying the warm sunshine, just like I did. I didn’t dare to move it as I was afraid I would hurt it. But I managed to get him out of the road by walking after him slowly. I hope he/she stayed away from the road.
An hour later we drove by on our way to the grocery store and near the place I last had seen the toad a buzzard took off and had something in his claws….. Hmmmm - perhaps I should say Goodbye Mr Toad

Shot in a hurry with native cam. Edits in LR

IMG_0197.jpeg

IMG_0195.jpeg

Day 111 - April 21st - Pleased to meet you Mr or perhaps Mrs Toad

I had to save this gentleman from being crushed. He was happily walking in the middle of the road enjoying the warm sunshine, just like I did. I didn’t dare to move it as I was afraid I would hurt it. But I managed to get him out of the road by walking after him slowly. I hope he/she stayed away from the road.
An hour later we drove by on our way to the grocery store and near the place I last had seen the toad a buzzard took off and had something in his claws….. Hmmmm - perhaps I should say Goodbye Mr Toad

Shot in a hurry with native cam. Edits in LR

View attachment 191904

View attachment 191905
Godspeed Mr. Toad!

Day 112 - April 22nd - Summer day before the pissväder comes in

Magical summer weather today. We took a shorter walk than usual and spent the rest of the day just doing nothing but enjoying this lovely day.
We totally agree with Ferdinand the Bull when he says ”All I want to do is to sit and smell the flowers!”
It's pure luxury to have wildflowers in your own garden. In fact, our garden isn't very garden-like. Most of it is just natural ground.
edits in Snapseed
IMG_8285.png

Ferdinand the Bull, aka my DH, spending the day without big projects. Edits in Snapseed and iColorama.

IMG_8294.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom