Mobi365 Ubbyisis Project 365 2023

Day 159 - June 8th - Ubby Gardener Junior :thumbs:

I took a two-hours-walk and when I got back home my boys were just as exhausted as I was. They had been working hard :)

shot by DH with his iPhone 11. I immediately noticed the ugly compost bin and some hour disturbing details, so I decided to give it a hard try with Rouch Retouch. Some colour adjustments in Lightroom too.

IMG_5380.jpeg

original:

IMG_5380.jpeg

bubble break :lmao:

IMG_5381.jpeg

Day 160 - June 9th - Going home :(:inlove::)

After having spent the entire week with us, Linus is now back at his place. Now we’re hoping they won’t call the nurse if he happens to sneeze :zip: But perhaps whe should say Thanks to the nurse. Without him we wouldn’t have got this lovely ”family week”;)

Edits in PicTapGo

PicTapGo-2023-06-09-192346.jpeg

Day 161 - June 10th - Can you see the fly :D

Lazy lovely summer day. We did a slow walk today. Halted several times to chat with cows and sheep.

native cam, edits LR

IMG_2119_jpg.jpeg

IMG_2112_jpg.jpeg

Day 162 - June 11th - In search for a new home

In my playground thread I just posted some photos from a house for sale we visited today. The house on this photo is certainly not for sale and perhaps that's for the best. I pass by the house the days I take super long walks, as I did today, and I just love this shackle

edits in Snapseed

IMG_2160.jpeg

In my playground thread I just posted some photos from a house for sale we visited today. The house on this photo is certainly not for sale and perhaps that's for the best. I pass by the house the days I take super long walks, as I did today, and I just love this shackle

edits in Snapseed

View attachment 193358
It does look quite quaint. Needs some love.

Day 163 - June 12th - Hungry bee

I love the this petunia. It’s called Night Sky. This bumblebee seems to love it too.

native cam, edited in Lightroom

A1651CF8-6050-40AA-82D2-B37872CAA80A.jpeg

Day 164 - June 13th - Balancing act

I’ve spent most of the day trying to take care of a pile of ”must-do” things. What a horror. As so often everything gets just as complicated as you’ve suspected - that’s why I pile them up.
But I got my walk :)

Spotted this bug balancing on a reed.

IMG_2229.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 164 - June 13th - Balancing act

I’ve spent most of the day trying to take care of a pile of ”must-do” things. What a horror. As so often everything gets just as complicated as you’ve suspected - that’s why I pile them up.
But I got my walk :)

Spotted this bug balancing on a reed.

View attachment 193418
I did a couple of put off things myself. Phone calls. I don’t know why but I hate to make calls. Nice bug!

Me, too. I always feel like I'm interrupting something and it's hard to read body language over the phone, plus it's usually about something I don't want to do :lmao:
Yeah, make appointments.

I did a couple of put off things myself. Phone calls. I don’t know why but I hate to make calls. Nice bug!

Me, too. I always feel like I'm interrupting something and it's hard to read body language over the phone, plus it's usually about something I don't want to do :lmao:

Yeah, make appointments.
Haha, I absolutely hate phone calls. Sometimes mail conversations can get pretty chaotic though. The worst mess from yesterday has now status: ”I will call you some time tomorrow, to avoid more misunderstandings” :eek: I hope she calls early so I can get it over with.

edits in Snapseed

View attachment 193358
Love this house photo, the colours are great and it has so much character , one of my favourite photographers is a Canadian called Freeman Patterson, this is very much like something he would have taken.

Love this house photo, the colours are great and it has so much character , one of my favourite photographers is a Canadian called Freeman Patterson, this is very much like something he would have taken.
Thanks :) It's one of my favourite buildings along the road on my endless walks. I must check out the Canadian master:geek:

Thanks :) It's one of my favourite buildings along the road on my endless walks. I must check out the Canadian master:geek:
Yes, he's mainly a landscape and nature photographer but old buildings etc figure in some of his books. :thumbs:

Day 166 - June 15th - Busy parent

I’ve been like paralyzed today. First waiting for the call from a support staff person, which never came. And then waiting for the real estate agent, who came, but texted and said he was coming later than we had scheduled.
So not many photos

The flycatchers who live in one of DH’s bird houses are busy feeding their babies. I captured Mummy this morning. Too much zoom, but I don’t want to disturb them more than necessary.

Here’s a version with the Hipsta combo after a tip from Starzee - lens Akira film Belém

IMG_2267.jpeg

original
IMG_2267.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom