What are you watching?

Ok, well, I don't think I'm gonna have time to catch up on that lot but pick out 2 series for me. I like detective but nothing too gory. I loved all the CSI and NCIS stuff.
Hmmmmm.... not many detective categories in my list, except.... SHERLOCK. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

And This Is Us is just beautifully written and acted. I cry virtually every episode. Not sure you can find it online but if so, it’s well worth it.

Oh, it’s absolutely done on purpose. I love this show so much - Catherine O’Hara is brilliantly hilarious. https://g.co/kgs/yBTXHF

In that case, The Bridge, the original Scandinavian series.
OMG...Schitt's Creek is hysterical and I LOVED The Bridge (never saw the Scandinavian version but the American version was excellent). I was sad to see that one go away. Some of my other favorites include:

How to Get Away with Murder
all of the NCIS shows
Bosch
Goliath
Big Bang Theory
Grace and Frankie
Bloodlines (was cancelled:()
Longmire (also cancelled:()

Any Trekkies out there? I watched the first two episodes of the new Star Trek Discovery (Netflix UK) last night.
Shows promise definitely, I'll keep watching. GroovyGouvy ?

Absolute Trekkie! We are perpetually watching reruns. I forgot about the new series. We’ll check it out tonight.

Here’s a list of some of my current faves. Luckily many have a huge gap between seasons, and there’s the summer break too (giving me time to binge watch things like Twin Peaks :rolleyes:). Most of my all-time-favorites-ever are in the “Gone” list (which is almost entirely made up from HBO or Showtime)...
  1. American Crime
  2. Grace & Frankie
  3. Grey’s Anatomy
  4. Modern Family
  5. Orange is the New Black
  6. Project Runway
  7. Schitt’s Creek*
  8. Shameless
  9. Stranger Things
  10. This Is Us
  11. Tiny House Nation
  12. Twin Peaks: The Return
  13. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Gone but not forgotten (I could rewatch every episode in all of these):
  1. Breaking Bad
  2. Sherlock
  3. Black Mirror
  4. Six Feet Under
  5. Californication
  6. Weeds
  7. Enlightened
  8. Curb Your Enthusiasm
  9. The Comeback
  10. Girls
  11. Downton Abbey
  12. The Leftovers
  13. Lost
  14. The Sopranos
  15. True Blood
  16. Twin Peaks (original series)
  17. Seinfeld
  18. Will & Grace
  19. The Office (US version)

*Some cast members from a few of my favorite films!! “Best In Show”, “Waiting For Guffman”, “A Mighty Wind”.

I don't know a single one of these shows. I can remember I used to like Murdock, and Murder She Wrote.

Back
Top Bottom