• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Wrecking Yard

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
*cough* *cough* Blimey, it’s dusty in here. Who was responsible for the cleaning? Oh, that might have been me. :rolleyes: After numerous requests - well, actually no requests, just some comments, but ... I’ve unlocked the doors to the Wrecking Yard. There’s some marvellous images in here - why did we ever go away?
:lol: :notworthy:

rizole

IOTM Winner - June & August 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
Ooooo... another thread I get email notifications for. Luckily I know how to stop them this time.

rizole

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
I skimmed read the instructions on page 1 and jumped in with some fragment, a fragment DE, DE'd the original back in, killed the ambience and upped the glow.
FRAGMENT_20191010_202427_1017009301-01.jpeg

This is likely my first post the wreaking yard.
Amma doin it rite?

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I skimmed read the instructions on page 1 and jumped in with some fragment, a fragment DE, DE'd the original back in, killed the ambience and upped the glow.
View attachment 150448
This is likely my first post the wreaking yard.
Amma doin it rite?
Ab-so-blooming-lutely. :thumbs:

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
My sixpence worth. I wanted to complete it in the new Graphite by Becasso but it came out darkened. Unfortunately, they like everybody else are going subscription :(. It’s got quite a few nice effects I would use but I do think £38 is a lot for lifetime when it wouldn’t be a main app.

So iColorama, Becasso, Adobe Mix to cut out.

B51561A2-D103-4684-B022-A1D5A6F5F89B.png

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
My sixpence worth. I wanted to complete it in the new Graphite by Becasso but it came out darkened. Unfortunately, they like everybody else are going subscription :(. It’s got quite a few nice effects I would use but I do think £38 is a lot for lifetime when it wouldn’t be a main app.

View attachment 150474
I love this Ann :inlove: I have been working on something similar;)

rizole

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung

View attachment 150474
Really nice.

rizole

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
So the point of the wecking yard is people post stuff and you do what ever you want with it? Everything is fiar game?
Just after clarification.......

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
So the point of the wecking yard is people post stuff and you do what ever you want with it? Everything is fiar game?
Just after clarification.......
Right, sort of a "What can you do with this?" game, using one or more pieces from the yard. No prizes, just for kicks.