Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
This is lovely! I enjoyed the story, too. Did you create this by giving Command instructions or scrolling through the presets? I feel sort of silly talking to the app....
Thank you Star. No, I just kept pressing things. I think it works best with abstract images.

Ryn S

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryn S
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Future Intellectual

3D81E3BC-CF38-4A89-BAAA-D9C34AFE93CB.jpeg

Snapseed and Procreate
This is my granddaughter pretending to be grandma ❤️ the ‘book’ she’s reading is an empty (blank) journal and the glasses are just for looks, just flat lenses and the journal is even upside down. The moment was so magical I had to find a way to show that magical quality. The thing behind her is her pink elephant, Ellie, who even now travels with her almost everywhere. This photo is about 6 years old, but the editing was done in the last few days.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Future Intellectual

View attachment 164995
Snapseed and Procreate
This is my granddaughter pretending to be grandma ❤️ the ‘book’ she’s reading is an empty (blank) journal and the glasses are just for looks, just flat lenses and the journal is even upside down. The moment was so magical I had to find a way to show that magical quality. The thing behind her is her pink elephant, Ellie, who even now travels with her almost everywhere. This photo is about 6 years old, but the editing was done in the last few days.
What a cutie :inlove: And a wonderfully magical photo to embarrass her with on her 18th :thumbs:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
just kept pressing things. I think it works best with abstract images.

I found the UI confusing - are there any instructions ? And does the ’Command’ part really mean you’re supposed to talk direct to the app? “More circles! No, not triangles, circles, you nitwit!“

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I found the UI confusing - are there any instructions ? And does the ’Command’ part really mean you’re supposed to talk direct to the app? “More circles! No, not triangles, circles, you nitwit!“
Yes there is very short and not very help bit of instruction. I can’t find it on my phone. I’ll see if it’s just on my iPad.

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Yes there is very short and not very help bit of instruction. I can’t find it on my phone. I’ll see if it’s just on my iPad.
At the moment, it doesn’t serve any purpose for me. It certainly doesn’t listen to me and I seldom need a page of random shapes.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365