Younger’s Project 365 - 2022

That doctor sitting with her phone looked like she was struggling

What doctor? :appsir:

the one that says “ Homeless, please help”.

Confused - what do you mean :alien:

No idea what you guys are on about o_O

Confused x 2!
OK, soon midnight here and I finally got it - Geek1956 and JillyG are referring to the words ”maskless doctors” in your post - I think :rolleyes:

My humour is obviously not humerus…. I was in a light hearted way drawring your reference to maskless doctors and the poor homeless woman without a mask. I know, poor humour but great photo nonetheless
It’s just that sometimes I’m not sure if it’s the cultural reference that I’m missing or the actual sense :lmao:

Yes, poor woman. And probably covid is the least of her concerns :(

Regarding the conference, I must admit that I’m very uncomfortable being in a closed auditorium with virtually 98% of attendees wearing no mask at all. Some are coughing. Some are sneezing. Some might be asymptomatic and still be contagious.

Shocking how our brain works sometimes. I guarantee that none of those people there would dare work without a mask on. But they seem more than happy to share the love (=bug) amongst their peers! Go figure!

121/365
The fun hasn’t actually ended, it’s more like it’s just begun :)

I’ve been an Australian dermatology fellow since 2020 now but because of covid we haven’t had any ceremonies until this year. So here I am waiting to go up on stage and tip my hat!

Hipstamatic
AA764CDD-A1C3-429D-8BF9-EE89D7A98696.jpeg

123/365
Still driving all day. And a nasty surprise: Mark tested positive for covid this morning :tired:

We are THE most paranoid family in town. We ALWAYS have masks on, even since it became optional many weeks ago. We go EVERYWHERE masked, always with alcohol gel for our hands, including Joana.

I was one of the few people in the whole conference with a mask on all the time. I sat mostly in empty rows, ate outside of the conference centre, washed my hands all the time. But then there was the conferring ceremony, when I took my mask off a few times to have photos taken, and Mark and Joana despite being masked all the time also took their masks off for photos.

I didn’t hug anyone. I had my mask on ALL THE TIME and only took it off for photos. How fucked up is that???? He woke up this morning feeling a bit headachy and decided to do a RAT which lighted up like a forking Xmas tree even before the control line appeared :tired: so I’m just on the countdown until mine turns positive too. We all slept in the same room last night and are spending a less than joyous day in the car on the way home. All still masked and windows open all the time, but… Mark’s feeling alright so far, at least.

I’m steaming!

Native cam, taken from the car
8C96999A-FAC9-4933-B699-C62DC744EC70.jpeg

123/365
Still driving all day. And a nasty surprise: Mark tested positive for covid this morning :tired:

We are THE most paranoid family in town. We ALWAYS have masks on, even since it became optional many weeks ago. We go EVERYWHERE masked, always with alcohol gel for our hands, including Joana.

I was one of the few people in the whole conference with a mask on all the time. I sat mostly in empty rows, ate outside of the conference centre, washed my hands all the time. But then there was the conferring ceremony, when I took my mask off a few times to have photos taken, and Mark and Joana despite being masked all the time also took their masks off for photos.

I didn’t hug anyone. I had my mask on ALL THE TIME and only took it off for photos. How fucked up is that???? He woke up this morning feeling a bit headachy and decided to do a RAT which lighted up like a forking Xmas tree even before the control line appeared :tired: so I’m just on the countdown until mine turns positive too. We all slept in the same room last night and are spending a less than joyous day in the car on the way home. All still masked and windows open all the time, but… Mark’s feeling alright so far, at least.

I’m steaming!

View attachment 180009
Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear this :( Hoping for you that it passes quickly without giving too much symptoms:inlove:

123/365

I’m steaming!

View attachment 180009
Oh no! I have no clue how it happens that you can take all the precautions and STILL get it. And then, when someone in the family gets it, how is it that others don’t get it? It’s a mystery. I think there must be something in the transmission that we don’t know about. But unfortunately I feel it’s inevitable that everyone will get it at some time. Fingers crossed that you and Joana will be spared it.:kissingheart:

123/365

I’m steaming!

View attachment 180009
I like the photo not the circumstances. I have a colleague, super paranoid about it just like you. What happened a couple of weeks ago.....he got it!
Since masks were made non compulsory here I've not worn one, like Jilly says its maybe inevitable we will all get it. At least we've had the vaccines.

I like the photo not the circumstances. I have a colleague, super paranoid about it just like you. What happened a couple of weeks ago.....he got it!
Since masks were made non compulsory here I've not worn one, like Jilly says its maybe inevitable we will all get it. At least we've had the vaccines.
Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear this :( Hoping for you that it passes quickly without giving too much symptoms:inlove:

Oh no! I have no clue how it happens that you can take all the precautions and STILL get it. And then, when someone in the family gets it, how is it that others don’t get it? It’s a mystery. I think there must be something in the transmission that we don’t know about. But unfortunately I feel it’s inevitable that everyone will get it at some time. Fingers crossed that you and Joana will be spared it.:kissingheart:
Thanks everyone. My main concern is Joana, who hasn’t been vaccinated yet because there’s still no vaccines approved for her age group :(

She’s pretty healthy, I know most kids do well and it’s likely Mark and I will feel like crap for a while and she won’t even have a sneeze, but sometimes it’s pretty bad for kids too.

Not much use thinking about any of that now, however. Just hoping we get over this soon! In the meantime Mark will be locked up in the spare room with food delivered to his door until either both me and Joana turn positive or his 7 days are up.

123/365

I’m steaming!

View attachment 180009
Hopefully it will be a mild case.

Back
Top Bottom